简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Help us translate Steam
Apr 7, 2014 @ 12:50pm
My friends have this game,I've played it, Loved it, But I'm for some reason sceptical. Please, can you guys out there give me some feed back on this game? Because 15 dollars is a pretty large chunk of my earnings.
Apr 7, 2014 @ 2:56pm
it is on sale every few months at 75% off just wait it out 15 dollars then will get you the game and all the dlcs
Apr 7, 2014 @ 11:49pm
In my opinion this game and all the DLC's are worth every penny invested into it. If you are like I was and want to get the most content out of this game it will be well worth your money. I for a fact spent at least a good 30 to 40 dollars on this game which includes amounts I payed for some of the dlc. I can tell you, even though I probally payed more then your average person that this game is a gem.
This is my favorite online PC game I have played so far and my favorite online gaming community game since when I used to play something called Cartoon orbit when I was a kid growing up.
1. Trading system; official forum on
where you can do trades for in game items with other users.
2. Pro item checkers- can Item check anything you don't farm to make the most accurate of an item's legitimacy
3. Hrs. you can just sink in and not have to worry about not getting rewarded. In other words, a very immersive and rewarding experience.
4. Best played with friends in online 4-player co-op.
5. A game that is still going strong with a great online community even though its a little more than 2 in a half years old for the pc version now. ( peaks on Friday's and Saturday's in public matches seen online)
Last edited by
; Apr 7, 2014 @ 11:50pm
Per page: 15
Apr 7, 2014 @ 12:50pm
Start a New Discussion
Discussions Rules and Guidelines
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Some geospatial data on this website is provided by
Steam Subscriber Agreement
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.