Mr Ziccady Jul 18 @ 10:21pm
Noobs with guns
Is it just me that is having someone join every other game with a rainmaker or glacier demise
I kicked 3 different players tonight that showed up in the same game one after the other with one of these weapons are hacks just passing them out?
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Kamuro Jul 18 @ 10:50pm 
The Rainbowmaker is a Weapon from a Event on the Forum
Mr Ziccady Jul 19 @ 2:15am 
they are both event items the point is their are to many of them now
they are being hacked into the game
Kamuro Jul 19 @ 5:51am 
xD Just joined a Game named "do not join plz" guess what did he do in his tavern? hacking his own stuff. gonna get him banned brb
pew pew pew Jul 19 @ 6:47am 
Originally posted by Mr Ziccady:
they are both event items the point is their are to many of them now
they are being hacked into the game
People hack them because people think they need them :)

95% of the guys have no clue the other 5% are legit :)
Jorkfriend Jul 19 @ 1:30pm 
I've noticed this too, so many Rainmakers everywhere.

I also keep noticing the same stupid paypal USD shop popping up that's selling event items like candy. I reported a couple of them to Trendy and "action was taken" but it's like playing a delayed game of whack-a-mole because I'm pretty sure it's always the same guy, just with multiple DD accounts.

Ugh.
Last edited by Jorkfriend; Jul 19 @ 1:31pm
Softspokenman Jul 19 @ 1:51pm 
if they sell one item before they get shut down (if they actually do get shut down trendy seem to have abandoned us) they make enough to pay for another copy of the game (sale price under $4) any thing after that is all profit
RallyReaper Jul 19 @ 7:15pm 
I've seen over 50 of em... but honestly it's gotten to the point that i don't even care no more, it's a game and people are bound to cheat... as soon as DD2 comes out i'm pretty sure support for hackers on here will probally be dropped.

If someone think's it's fun to do it then i say let em. they arent hurting no one really
pew pew pew Jul 19 @ 7:21pm 
They are hurting nobody? What's about the guys who get banned for unknowingly using hacked stuff? It's sad that such things are happen.
lenniebrookes Jul 20 @ 11:51am 
I agree with pewpew quite alot here, you dont need it for the game, but even before I had a rainmaker/event weapons, Ive bene kicked from games just for having good gear or being able to roll meters with boost.

ive seen people with lots of play time do some really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stuff, yet Ive seen people with 20 hours willing to absorb and learn as much as possible
[L^s] VeeToO Jul 20 @ 1:29pm 
Kamuro is banned :O
RallyReaper Jul 20 @ 1:37pm 
Originally posted by L^s VeeToO:
Kamuro is banned :O

Yep xD Karma for ya...



Originally posted by pew pew pew:
They are hurting nobody? What's about the guys who get banned for unknowingly using hacked stuff? It's sad that such things are happen.

Thing about that, is that most hacked item's are kinda obvious, like people who get banned for owning a hacked item with stat's that seem slightly impossible is just strange. but it's like they say. ignorance is bliss.

And all i meant about they arent hurting anyone, i mean they are just playing the game even if they arent doing it legit. trust me it could be alot worse, they could be joining game's and messing with people and whole bunch of other stuff.

Just be glad it only effect's gameplay, and if you don't wanna play with them then don't. kick em, or leave the game.
Tydo Jul 20 @ 2:16pm 
Originally posted by L^s VeeToO:
Kamuro is banned :O
The question is from what, why / for what, and how long. First time i've seen someone tagged with '(banned)' on steam.
pew pew pew Jul 20 @ 7:53pm 
Originally posted by RallyReaper:
Just be glad it only effect's gameplay, and if you don't wanna play with them then don't. kick em, or leave the game.
Really hard nowadays to even check for hacked stuff ;) A hunt through the map on Build Phase.
Mr Ziccady Jul 21 @ 8:17pm 
I have been seeing more than a few towers lately with impossible rate of fire damage and life
I don't think all the hackers realize it puts your name on the tower you build
[L^s] VeeToO Jul 21 @ 11:22pm 
Originally posted by pew pew pew:
Originally posted by RallyReaper:
Just be glad it only effect's gameplay, and if you don't wanna play with them then don't. kick em, or leave the game.
Really hard nowadays to even check for hacked stuff ;) A hunt through the map on Build Phase.

Lately when I host, people are checking ME if im using hacked gear, ofc thats an instant kick from MY game, I do no have to host, I do this to help, anyone annoying me like that will be kicked.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50