[CLOSED] Should i buy this?
I saw it was on sale on Humble but im not sure if i should buy the game as ive had it on Xbox and the sequel will be out soon.. What are your opinions?
Last edited by Olly's Breathing Intensifies; Jul 16 @ 6:07am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Kamuro Jul 16 @ 3:38am 
if you like tower defense with the worst community ever, then buy it.
ofc u can always play private games ..
haha ive played before but i have noone to play with on pc :l
BigHead Jul 16 @ 5:15am 
Originally posted by Kamuro:
if you like tower defense with the worst community ever, then buy it.
ofc u can always play private games ..

Worst community ever? That's being a little over dramatic don't you think?

Originally posted by Olly's Breathing Intensifies:
haha ive played before but i have noone to play with on pc :l

There's usually lots of games available on Trendynet.
Last edited by BigHead; Jul 16 @ 5:16am
Diox Jul 16 @ 5:36am 
Originally posted by Olly's Breathing Intensifies:
I saw it was on sale on Humble but im not sure if i should buy the game as ive had it on Xbox and the sequel will be out soon.. What are your opinions?
"the sequel will be out soon.." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD , we'll all dye of hype before it's released.
i have decided, im not getting it as i have it on xbox and i have played that version to death, the community isnt active enough to satisfy my purchase either. I bought 'The Floor Is Jelly' and 'Octodad: The Dadliest Catch' instead..
pew pew pew Jul 16 @ 6:37am 
I would have purchased it. The community is one of the best communities so far. Unless you beg to much, don't have common sense or hack your way through the game.

Stay clean, have lots of fun.
Kamuro Jul 16 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by pew ⚽ ★★★★:
I would have purchased it. The community is one of the best communities so far. Unless you beg to much, don't have common sense or hack your way through the game.

Stay clean, have lots of fun.
Best communities? lately im getting ~5 replys/day from Trendy cause they took care of some users with modded gear.
pew pew pew Jul 16 @ 9:16am 
So you say the community is full of hackers? If so you haven't met the community. Official forums for the win. Lots of very friendly and helpful people much more than on any other community.
Kamuro Jul 16 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by pew ⚽ ★★★★:
So you say the community is full of hackers? If so you haven't met the community. Official forums for the win. Lots of very friendly and helpful people much more than on any other community.
im talking about ppl who actually play the game and not just commenting threads.
q3.railgun Jul 16 @ 11:33am 
Not sure if the Humble sale is still alive but the one thing the PC one has over the console versions is the Community content. You can play a lot of unique and cool maps that were created by users for users. Some of them are extremely difficult and made for 4k+ stats where all of the official content can be done with 2k (possibly 1k > in progress by Pew and myself when I get to it).
pew pew pew Jul 16 @ 11:42am 
Originally posted by Kamuro:
im talking about ppl who actually play the game and not just commenting threads.
same
TheCurmudgeons Jul 16 @ 6:14pm 
Kamuro - Ii don't know who keeps crapping in your cornflakes; but you haven't said a nice, positive, or even semi-friendly remark for weeks now - what gives? You used to be positive and helpful!!!. Olly's... - the game is a blast on pc, join a group like "DD Runs For Free" or something like that - they are always there to help and usually lots of players online to join in games with. :<))
Kamuro Jul 17 @ 3:40am 
Im getting old. lol
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50