As promised, here’s a little info about the upcoming patch for BAF content.
The list below is approximate and not representative of the final patch.
1. Fixed: Tripod bags bug preventing BAF static weapon completion
2. Fixed: SUSAT GL has working alternative optic
3. Fixed: Reverse faces on FV-510 driver hatch
4. Fixed: Permanent muzzle flash on Chinook door gunner
5. Fixed: Chinook left-gunner-chief position is rotate-able
6. New: Auto-registration of BAF addons (preLoadAddons)
7. Fixed: Wrong proxy position of pilot in BAF models
8. Fixed: Missing proxy of Jackal GMG's crew shadow LOD
9. Fixed: gunnerCanSee was broken by BAF for static weapons
10. Fixed: non-working GL rangefinder
11. Fixed: cfgMod correction
12. Fixed: IED deactivation issues
13. New: New addon config parameter isLite for BAF-Lite
14. Fixed: DR.Haladik is not mystified with world directions anymore
15. Fixed: invisible bag bug
16. Fixed: IEDs have theirs proper names and actions
17. Fixed: Adjusted FV-150 cannon strength
18. Bonus: Textures quality for BAF-Lite doubled
19. Bonus: Sound quality for BAF-Lite doubled
20. Bonus: Brand new grenade launcher optics to fit ballistic trajectory
Here is a small appetizer of the bonus from no 20![img109.imageshack.us]
Please note: this is by no means the final patch for ARMA 2: BAF.