Time for another patch! And this time it's a balance patch!
This is the first in a series of balance patches that will be applied that focuses on the balance on a few bloodlines at a time.
Discuss your thoughts about the current balance in the Steam Forum.
HeadhunterTwin Death (M2)
Harvest Blood (Q)
- No longer inflicts Gradual slow on hit.
- Now inflicts 25% Slow for 1.2s on hit.
Ferocious Strike (E)
- No longer inflicts a minor knockback on hit.
- Cooldown is now applied when using the second time.
- Fixed a bug where Headhunter would not get affected by direct hit incaps triggered by Ferocious Strike (E). (When hitting Vanguard Reflect for instance)
Lightning Arrow (EX M2)
- Now inflicts "Blitz Awareness" on target upon hit.
- Blitz Awareness
- Target is immune to Blitz knockback for 3s.
- Can no longer affect the same target twice.
StalkerShadow Strike (M2)
- Dark Chase
- Quick Strike (M1) Damage increase has been reduced to 15% from 20%
- Shadow Blades
- Damage increase has been reduced to 15% from 20%
- Duration lowered to 4s from 5s
RavenerEarth Crush (F)
- Will now get interrupted if hit by a controllable spell between jumps (Blood Grip, Intervene etc)
DryadNature's Companion (R)
Nature's Wonder (Q)
- Healing per second reduced to 200 from 230.
- Damage per second reduced to 200 from 230.
- Damage dealt to targets in area when hit by Song of Despair (M1) reduced to 120 from 240.
- No longer absorbs the main targets Song of Despair (M1) damage when Amplify is triggered.
Medallions Talisman of Teleportation
- Energy cost reduced to 60 from 70.
- Fixed a bug causing Bloodlines moving direction to lock in the aiming direction when interrupting a melee ability while moving.
- Fixed a bug where medallions with cast time would always get interrupted on move, even if the 'Interrupt on move' option was disabled.