Julkaistu 21. tammikuu.
The Game definatly has its flaws, but I did enjoy my time with it and for 1€ definatly dont reget the purchase.
However, if you take your time to buy, install and work your way into the game, you should be warned that
- The Game only runs in 4:3 with max at 1600:1200
- At release the graphics already looked ancient, even by Paradox-Grandstrategy standards the game is ugly.
- The Research system can be called barebones at best
- Just like the Diplomacy system
- Or Combat
- Also, some jobs, like setting up all your production over and over again become tireing over time.
However, if you feel like some WW2 Grandstrategy and dont want to take on the billions of hours of working yourself into one of the Hearts of Iron games, this is a pretty easy-to-get-into alternative that will be grasped in ~0.5-2 hours and is enjoyable for quite some time. (However there is no useful tutorial)
If youre unsure if you should get this one or its sequel, take this one, since MH2 is way more expensive, looks only marginally better and runs terribly even on decent computers (which is rediculous considering the ancient graphics, weak-to-non-existant-Animations and rather dull AI). Gameplaywise, the second part only has minor improvements.