Intro & Summary
Strategically manage Ghosts, Ghouls and Demons in a series of Sims 2 style homes and structures. Ghost Master® is one of those unique, interesting and very overlooked low-price gems. Its developer, Sick Puppies, went under shortly after publishing and the game was met with poor sales and coverage and an awful console port put the final nail in the coffin until it was released on Steam years later.
* Friendly tone and humour, all the characters, good and evil, have stats and personality information delivered in a fun way
* Can be casual fun or quite deep strategic planning based on your gameplay preferences
* Many different ways to reach level completions
* Ridiculously cheap
* Overly complex User Interface and controls
* Some AI problems
* Fairly dated
Priced at just £2.99/4.99€/$4.99 and clocking in at 15 hours+ gametime, it's already worth its asking price, despite being dated. It's cheapest on Steam and the Steam version includes the most up to date/complete package (including an extra level). It's also available on GMG, IndieGala, GMG, GOG, etc at a higher price. It regularly goes for up to -90% during Steam Sales.
* There's a Fan-made project already on Greenlight for a Ghost Master 2 for those who might be interested, it includes a free demo https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404777387http://store.steampowered.com/app/6200/