Portal 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
ThatOwenGuy Aug 31, 2012 @ 10:36am
Portal 3 - another lie just like the cake?
Will there be a Portal 3? What would the story be? Will it be a Half-Life - Portal crossover? Who noes? Write ideas in the comments.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Little Box Aug 31, 2012 @ 10:39am 
So far I know, one can build his/her own version of Portal 3. It just takes time :)
Portλl Nerd Aug 31, 2012 @ 10:50am 
If they were to make one they should make it about the aperture/black mesa rivalry
J{ev Sep 1, 2012 @ 1:52pm 
Well the cake never was a lie, have you seen the end of Portal 1?
theonlinegamer296 Sep 1, 2012 @ 3:05pm 
if they do they should do a similar thing to the orange box. portal 3 team fortress 3 and half life 3
ThatOwenGuy Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:34am 
Originally posted by anonimousplayer:
Well the cake never was a lie, have you seen the end of Portal 1?
yes, i have played and completed Portal. I was trying to make a catchy headline.
ThatOwenGuy Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:36am 
Originally posted by theonlinegamer296:
if they do they should do a similar thing to the orange box. portal 3 team fortress 3 and half life 3
Well, I have to say there won't be a Team Fortress 3. In fact, I'm certain there won't be a Team Fortress 3, as Valve is always updating TF2.
ThatOwenGuy Sep 2, 2012 @ 3:41am 
Originally posted by portal nerd:
If they were to make one they should make it about the aperture/black mesa rivalry
Hopefully, if Valve learn to count, Half Life 3 could be a crossover with Portal, as Gordon will travel to the borealis,and maybe find a Portal gun.
Little Indian Sweatshop Worker Sep 2, 2012 @ 4:58am 
What is there FOR portal 3, I mean seriously. Chell is gone and GLaDos isn't kill-kill CRAZY anymore. Sooo. Yeah.
Last edited by Little Indian Sweatshop Worker; Sep 2, 2012 @ 4:59am
ThatOwenGuy Sep 2, 2012 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Ace2002:
What is there FOR portal 3, I mean seriously. Chell is gone and GLaDos isn't kill-kill CRAZY anymore. Sooo. Yeah.
Yes, there isn't really any SPAAAACE for a new story. But you can't leave a story like that just hanging there, can you? I mean, we still don't know who Chell is, we don't know if Rattman's alive and we don't know what happened to Wheatly. (well we do, he's in space, but is he planning something?)
Last edited by ThatOwenGuy; Sep 2, 2012 @ 5:07am
J{ev Sep 2, 2012 @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by Epic Miner:
Originally posted by portal nerd:
If they were to make one they should make it about the aperture/black mesa rivalry
Hopefully, if Valve learn to count, Half Life 3 could be a crossover with Portal, as Gordon will travel to the borealis,and maybe find a Portal gun.
I think as in Half life 2 years ago... they'll way for a total change of graphics and physics to overwhealm egain the story of gaming... as ps4 waiting for them
JFaF Sep 3, 2012 @ 10:03pm 
I don't think there will be a Portal 3, but it's entirely possible. I think it will be something like:
Portal (2?): Something here
Most likely not episode 1 or 2 or something, but like Half-life: Opposing Force.
idk. we can Just wait and see.
theonlinegamer296 Sep 4, 2012 @ 3:37am 
a precall for when cave was still alive would be good. the main controlable charecter could be the 1st test subject ever to use the portal gun. at the end the test subject that adds "wheetly" to glados who was finished half way through the game. that would be cool
ThatOwenGuy Sep 4, 2012 @ 7:22am 
Originally posted by theonlinegamer296:
a precall for when cave was still alive would be good. the main controlable charecter could be the 1st test subject ever to use the portal gun. at the end the test subject that adds "wheetly" to glados who was finished half way through the game. that would be cool
That would be pretty sweet
ThatOwenGuy Sep 4, 2012 @ 7:23am 
Originally posted by jfaf89:
I don't think there will be a Portal 3, but it's entirely possible. I think it will be something like:
Portal (2?): Something here
Most likely not episode 1 or 2 or something, but like Half-life: Opposing Force.
idk. we can Just wait and see.
How about Portal: Rattman uprising
Happy Telly Sep 4, 2012 @ 2:25pm 
Portal 3? mhhhhh... i dont think so.
Valve gave us PTI
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2012 @ 10:36am
Posts: 30