Portal 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Shikhar Varshney Mar 5, 2013 @ 7:22pm
VALVE Complete pack. To buy or not to buy...
Guys,I am in a dilemma here,confused if valve complete is really worth 99.99$?? I already have dota2 and portal 2. I can get orange box(retail) for only 13$ in India.Hence,Is CS and L4D worth it?I don't have many of my friends on steam... Also Are the Half Life games good?? Please give me suggestions.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
RenegadeAI Mar 19, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
The Half Life games are good, i would recoomend getting the Valve COmplete pack during a sale, so it is cheaper
Shikhar Varshney Mar 20, 2013 @ 7:18am 
Well thanks.. may be I'll wait..
Originally posted by ĪИ$ÂИĪt¥:
The Half Life games are good, i would recoomend getting the Valve COmplete pack during a sale, so it is cheaper
Moysey89 Mar 20, 2013 @ 7:59am 
the valve games are awesome! some of the best i have ever played, i would be them all if i was u!
CheezWhiz Jun 9, 2013 @ 6:34am 
Sorry for being late but... yeah it's definitely worth it, just wait for a sale. It will probabily go 50% off or even cheaper during summer sale.
Shikhar Varshney Jun 9, 2013 @ 10:28am 
ty

Originally posted by CheezWhiz:
Sorry for being late but... yeah it's definitely worth it, just wait for a sale. It will probabily go 50% off or even cheaper during summer sale.
WOMBOCOMBO™ Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:40pm 
You're gonna save about 160$ if you buy the pack
aEku Jun 26, 2013 @ 6:57am 
yes in the summer sale (probably mid next month) you will get it for 2 weeks much cheaper.
omerg7 Jun 27, 2013 @ 4:04am 
yes! if you have only portal and dota(free 4 now) i would reccomend you to buy the pack, but i will also reccomend you to wait a little bit until there is a sale (summer sale for ex.)
Shikhar Varshney Jun 27, 2013 @ 4:11am 
Originally posted by omerg7:
yes! if you have only portal and dota(free 4 now) i would reccomend you to buy the pack, but i will also reccomend you to wait a little bit until there is a sale (summer sale for ex.)


Originally posted by aEku:
yes in the summer sale (probably mid next month) you will get it for 2 weeks much cheaper.


Originally posted by Drhazmat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
You're gonna save about 160$ if you buy the pack

ty..i will w8..I wish dollar will drop too in comparison to rupee.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2013 @ 7:22pm
Posts: 9