Portal 2 > Generelle diskussioner > Emneoplysninger
Sass! 18. jan 2013 kl. 4:16am
portal 2 co op partner?
now ANYONE is fine as long as they speak English, have a mic and is somewhere around 12-14 years (im 13)also I would prefer if u lived in Australia or a similar timezone area
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
< >
Orange Bitflip 18. jan 2013 kl. 8:27am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af xXemolutionXx:
now ANYONE is fine
All right!
Oprindeligt skrevet af xXemolutionXx:
as long as they speak English, have a mic
Well, now you're being more specific than "anyone"
Oprindeligt skrevet af xXemolutionXx:
and is somewhere around 12-14 years (im 13)also I would prefer if u lived in Australia or a similar timezone area
Okay, now you've just filtered almost everybody out.
I'm 18 years old and live in Eastern United States. There's a 75% chance that I would find your prepubescent voice incredibly annoying. If you think you're part of the 25%, put up a YouTube video of your voice.
Sass! 18. jan 2013 kl. 8:57am 
ok, now i dont have a youtube channel and not planning to make one for a while, but i do have a fairly deep voice when im not laughing (which happens quite often) but i will keep waiting til someone meets all these requirements (or is ok with a 13 year old)
LD1E60 1. feb 2013 kl. 3:26pm 
Hey, Im 14 years old (I dont have an annoying voice, tho), I have a mic but I live in Costa Rica...
If interested send me a message :)
Foxy 1. feb 2013 kl. 5:54pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Bacone:
have a mic
A MIC!!!! COME ON ♥♥♥♥
NightWeeper1 1. feb 2013 kl. 11:48pm 
hey guys i am looking 4 a co-op partner 2. im 12 yrs old.
Doge 1. feb 2013 kl. 11:49pm 
GLaDOS
I will!!!! I'm 12 too

Oprindeligt skrevet af GLaDOS:
hey guys i am looking 4 a co-op partner 2. im 12 yrs old.
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50
Dato postet: 18. jan 2013 kl. 4:16am
Indlæg: 6