Portal 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Tetrisface Apr 10 @ 2:32pm
What's your favorite gel?
Go ahead, humour me.
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
< >
Repulsion gel, take a bath in it and instant fun....
Except for turrets i got splattered yesterday and i still can't stop bouncing, woah!
Thor, Chicken of Thunder Apr 10 @ 4:26pm 
Speed gel. Without it: NO GELOCITY RACING!! Seriously, if there was no Gelocity, I might be dead.
Originally posted by Sniper 52:
Speed gel. Without it: NO GELOCITY RACING!! Seriously, if there was no Gelocity, I might be dead.

Coming through!!! (crashes into Sniper 52) ahh!
Thor, Chicken of Thunder Apr 10 @ 4:29pm 
Seriously turret! Can't you steer your bouncing? One more hit like that... Sheesh! (Wink wink)
I can't stop!!! (nearly crashes into Sniper 56) woah!!

GLaDOS: Turret #16839 what are you doing?

Me: ahhh!! (crashes into GLaDOS)......
Thor, Chicken of Thunder Apr 10 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by Turret #16839:
I can't stop!!! (nearly crashes into Sniper 56) woah!!

GLaDOS: Turret #16839 what are you doing?

Me: ahhh!! (crashes into GLaDOS)......
And then GLaDOS graps the nuerotoxin... but wait! Turrets are immune to it! What will she do?! Find out, NEXT! On Turret and Sniper!!
Turret #16859 the un/lucky AI Apr 11 @ 12:08am 
Originally posted by Sniper 52:
Originally posted by Turret #16839:
I can't stop!!! (nearly crashes into Sniper 56) woah!!

GLaDOS: Turret #16839 what are you doing?

Me: ahhh!! (crashes into GLaDOS)......
And then GLaDOS graps the nuerotoxin... but wait! Turrets are immune to it! What will she do?! Find out, NEXT! On Turret and Sniper!!

Well, you humans are screwed...
Last edited by Turret #16859 the un/lucky AI; Apr 11 @ 12:08am
Thor, Chicken of Thunder Apr 11 @ 5:58pm 
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good...
Originally posted by Sniper 52:
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good...

Oh yeah, you're a human (play's funeral music)
Tetrisface Apr 12 @ 11:13am 
I've created something beautiful!
Thor, Chicken of Thunder Apr 12 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by Turret #16839:
Originally posted by Sniper 52:
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good...

Oh yeah, you're a human (play's funeral music)
"We gather together on this somber day to remember the life of Sniper 52..."
Last edited by Thor, Chicken of Thunder; Apr 12 @ 11:29am
Dynex Apr 12 @ 1:36pm 
I like all of them
GoldenBeans Apr 12 @ 2:24pm 
repulsion gel in my hair could be a nice anti lice product dont you think?
Originally posted by Sniper 52:
Originally posted by Turret #16839:

Oh yeah, you're a human (play's funeral music)
"We gather together on this somber day to remember the life of Sniper 52..."
You are Sniper 52, but since you're dead i replaced you already, hello Sniper 54...

I can't count to (Word not found)...
Last edited by Turret #16859 the un/lucky AI; Apr 12 @ 5:42pm
Manaquee Apr 12 @ 5:54pm 
covversion gel, it killed cave
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50