Portal 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
djcrazy Jul 21, 2014 @ 12:46pm
CO-OP
Ищу человека, который еще не играл в кооператив. Хочу пройти с тобой калибровочный тест и пару комнат со всеми тестами в качестве благодарности. А может быть и весь кооп. Добавляйся. Будет весело.

I am looking a person who has not played in society. I want to go with you calibration test and a couple of rooms with all tests as helpful. And maybe the whole coop. Adds. Will be fun.
Last edited by djcrazy; Jul 21, 2014 @ 2:35pm
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
illuminati (r8 8 m8) Jul 22, 2014 @ 5:36am 
Originally posted by djcrazy:
Ищу человека, который еще не играл в кооператив. Хочу пройти с тобой калибровочный тест и пару комнат со всеми тестами в качестве благодарности. А может быть и весь кооп. Добавляйся. Будет весело.

I am looking a person who has not played in society. I want to go with you calibration test and a couple of rooms with all tests as helpful. And maybe the whole coop. Adds. Will be fun.

Dude lemme play with ya
Elder_Dragon Jul 22, 2014 @ 7:14am 
im
djcrazy Jul 22, 2014 @ 1:55pm 
So...who DON'T play co-op yet? adds me
djcrazy Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:33am 
жду тебя все еще
djcrazy Jul 24, 2014 @ 8:46am 
nobody wants?
illuminati (r8 8 m8) Jul 24, 2014 @ 10:43am 
Dude I will, god.
djcrazy Jul 26, 2014 @ 3:41pm 
Wheatley, how you can help me? you have already played in co-op
siddharthyadav2000 Jul 26, 2014 @ 10:13pm 
ADD ME
Smitty Werben Man Jensen Jul 26, 2014 @ 10:14pm 
add me too
illuminati (r8 8 m8) Jul 27, 2014 @ 4:55am 
Originally posted by djcrazy:
Wheatley, how you can help me? you have already played in co-op

I have Co-Op, I'm trying to get to the part where GLaDOS says to kill the bird <--- SPOILER ALERT.



Originally posted by siddharthyadav2000:
ADD ME
Ok ok just wait
illuminati (r8 8 m8) Jul 27, 2014 @ 4:56am 
Originally posted by Neyra:
add me too
Ok, like I said to Sidd, I can add you if I have time, because I need to ride around on my manegement rail to Cave Johnson.
Last edited by illuminati (r8 8 m8); Jul 27, 2014 @ 4:56am
djcrazy Jul 27, 2014 @ 4:58am 
men, i need somebody who don't play co-op yet
illuminati (r8 8 m8) Jul 27, 2014 @ 5:00am 
Originally posted by djcrazy:
men, i need somebody who don't play co-op yet
Sir, most people HAVE played co-op. You can friend me and we can play.
djcrazy Jul 27, 2014 @ 5:02am 
I understand, but I want to get the latest achievement, and for this I need someone who has not played in co-op/
illuminati (r8 8 m8) Jul 27, 2014 @ 5:04am 
Originally posted by djcrazy:
I understand, but I want to get the latest achievement, and for this I need someone who has not played in co-op/

I think everyone has played co-op

Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 21, 2014 @ 12:46pm
Posts: 17