Portal 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Sora4688 Aug 10 @ 9:48pm
Any players?
Anybody wanna play? Cuz I've been waiting for a while.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Cookie Dash Aug 11 @ 1:47am 
Me!
I've been waiting for more friends that have Portal 2 for a long time now.
DrWillz Aug 11 @ 11:24am 
Are any of you on PS3? i i'm looking for help with the professor portal acheivement
jabman696 Aug 11 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by DrWillz:
Are any of you on PS3? i i'm looking for help with the professor portal acheivement
I'm on the PS3. Can you make another account on your PC? I have another account waiting if you can make another account.
DrWillz Aug 11 @ 12:14pm 
I don't think i can, unless i make a new steam account and let it on family sharing,
Would that work?
Last edited by DrWillz; Aug 11 @ 12:14pm
jabman696 Aug 11 @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by DrWillz:
I don't think i can, unless i make a new steam account and let it on family sharing,
Would that work?
You can try that.
DrWillz Aug 11 @ 1:05pm 
I don't think it will work.
Can you still help me get the Professor Portal acheivement tho with your alt account?
I will help you with the other acheivements
Last edited by DrWillz; Aug 11 @ 1:05pm
Whatthefoxsay0 Aug 11 @ 1:29pm 
i wil okay i have pc
jabman696 Aug 11 @ 1:34pm 
Originally posted by DrWillz:
I don't think it will work.
Can you still help me get the Professor Portal acheivement tho with your alt account?
I will help you with the other acheivements
Actually I found out it works, check out the link here:
http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Achievement_Info.php?AchievementID=51&AppID=620
Alex Gun Aug 11 @ 5:15pm 
I think I'm in too, if you don't mind, but maybe few days later (will be out for 2-3 days).
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 10 @ 9:48pm
Posts: 9