Ricochet > General Discussions > Topic Details
Willie Mar 6 @ 9:49am
This game just appeared in my library...
Is there this free weekend or something? I didn't buy this game, nor got it as a gift from anyone; it just appeared! :o - it says "install now"...
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Satans runkhand Mar 6 @ 11:05am 
It comes with Half-Life
Willie Mar 6 @ 11:45am 
Originally posted by Pippkorn the Glorious:
It comes with Half-Life


Ah, thanks...is it a recent thing? Or am I completely blind :D
Dove Mar 7 @ 1:00pm 
That's a cool deal though
Last edited by Dove; Mar 7 @ 1:00pm
Cha0s| Sp^wN ^_^ Mar 8 @ 3:07am 
It doesn't run though :/
AN DARKELVEN SORCERESS!!1 Mar 9 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by Pippkorn the Glorious:
It comes with Half-Life
only free with retail Half-Life, just to be clear, since it originally debuted in a HL patch back in 2000. It doesn't come with the purchase of a sole copy of steam Half-Life.
Last edited by AN DARKELVEN SORCERESS!!1; Mar 9 @ 1:53pm
Willie Mar 9 @ 2:16pm 
Originally posted by AN UPSET:
Originally posted by Pippkorn the Glorious:
It comes with Half-Life
only free with retail Half-Life, just to be clear, since it originally debuted in a HL patch back in 2000. It doesn't come with the purchase of a sole copy of steam Half-Life.

Funny that you say that - I certainly bought my Half-Life solely from steam.
Willie Mar 9 @ 2:30pm 
Originally posted by kapotnya333:
guys, i'm remainder of the russian moscow intelligentsia, half-life is the favorite game since I can remember//HOPE SEND ME GIFT U CAN MAKE MY DAY AND I MAKE U DAY, when Russia again will cure the world of idiocy


dude speak human or gtfo
Малтего Mar 28 @ 2:47pm 
Lord Gaben wants you to play it. Do it. Do it now, before he delays hl3 even more.
Willie Mar 28 @ 5:28pm 
Originally posted by VRL:
Lord Gaben wants you to play it. Do it. Do it now, before he delays hl3 even more.

Originally posted by VRL:
Do it. Do it now, before he delays hl3 even more.

Originally posted by VRL:
before he delays hl3 even more.

Originally posted by VRL:
delays hl3 even more

Originally posted by VRL:
hl3

Half life 3 confirmed!!!!11!
herro_Kitty Apr 1 @ 6:04am 
It's funny, they just released a trailer for Ricochet 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2yndMZAnM

Probably just a April Fools hoax.
Willie Apr 1 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by herro_Kitty:
It's funny, they just released a trailer for Ricochet 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2yndMZAnM

Probably just a April Fools hoax.



Why do they have to torment us like that?
Luther Apr 5 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by Eugene:
Originally posted by herro_Kitty:
It's funny, they just released a trailer for Ricochet 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2yndMZAnM

Probably just a April Fools hoax.



Why do they have to torment us like that?

PLOT TWIST: It was posted by a fake Valve youtube channel :v so yeah, it's just an April Fools hoax, but not by Valve.
SPIGot May 21 @ 2:44pm 
dAMIT :(
MixopZoom May 26 @ 3:29am 
Жаль, что мало человек на серверах в игре.
Willie May 26 @ 7:53am 
Originally posted by MixopZoom:
Жаль, что мало человек на серверах в игре.

Lol wat
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50