Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

View Stats:
Kešu Apr 19 @ 9:30am
Controller problem
Hey I'm using Xbox One controller with the wireless dongle (on W10) and menu and gameplay worked up until the actual start of Episode 1, when you're supposed to look around. Then no matter what I try, nothing happens (except bringing up pause menu, that and navigating inside it works no problem). Anybody else had that problem?
Last edited by Kešu; Apr 19 @ 9:54am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Steam controller is not working for me.
Skintick Apr 23 @ 1:51pm 
Wired XBox 360 controller on W10 and when I get to same area in Ep1, where you have to look around, the reticle just jumps to the far corners automatically and the sensitivity is cranked.
PUNISHER Apr 23 @ 8:15pm 
Same here xbox one wireless control not working with this game.
Kešu Apr 24 @ 4:20am 
I solved the problem - it was connected to Steam's Big Picture gamepad settings. Try to meddle around with that. I personally tried to just disable and unbind everything I could. Hope that helps someone :)
Skintick Apr 26 @ 2:51am 
Originally posted by Kešu:
I solved the problem - it was connected to Steam's Big Picture gamepad settings. Try to meddle around with that. I personally tried to just disable and unbind everything I could. Hope that helps someone :)

This fixed it for me. Had to use Big Picture mode. I think it was finally enabling the Controller HUD for me that did it.
im having a similar problem where the damn game wont use my controller once its connected its the xbox one controller too and it wont connect at all which is weird
Kešu Apr 26 @ 7:17am 
Originally posted by NiGHTSfan:
im having a similar problem where the damn game wont use my controller once its connected its the xbox one controller too and it wont connect at all which is weird
That might be a controller problem though, no? If it doesn't connect at all. Are you using the wireless dongle? If you're using Windows 10, you can go into Set up USB controllers setting (just search for it) and see if the controller's there, calibrate it etc.
Originally posted by Kešu:
Originally posted by NiGHTSfan:
im having a similar problem where the damn game wont use my controller once its connected its the xbox one controller too and it wont connect at all which is weird
That might be a controller problem though, no? If it doesn't connect at all. Are you using the wireless dongle? If you're using Windows 10, you can go into Set up USB controllers setting (just search for it) and see if the controller's there, calibrate it etc.

i hate windows 10 and im using the better windows 7 and it does sometimes not connect and also i will never use windows 10 cause of the privacy invasion and also im using the wireless adapter too and i wont use wired ever again
Kešu Apr 26 @ 10:45am 
Originally posted by NiGHTSfan:
Originally posted by Kešu:
That might be a controller problem though, no? If it doesn't connect at all. Are you using the wireless dongle? If you're using Windows 10, you can go into Set up USB controllers setting (just search for it) and see if the controller's there, calibrate it etc.

i hate windows 10 and im using the better windows 7 and it does sometimes not connect and also i will never use windows 10 cause of the privacy invasion and also im using the wireless adapter too and i wont use wired ever again
Lol OK then
Originally posted by Skintick:
Wired XBox 360 controller on W10 and when I get to same area in Ep1, where you have to look around, the reticle just jumps to the far corners automatically and the sensitivity is cranked.
HI. JUST SET YOUR RIGHT STICK TO MOUSE POINTER IN BIG PICTURE CONTROLLER CONFIG. WORKED FOR ME
royepi May 10 @ 12:31pm 
It is working for me, with the xbox one I set it up with bluetooth instead of using a dongle. Same with the DS4.
Originally posted by royepi:
It is working for me, with the xbox one I set it up with bluetooth instead of using a dongle. Same with the DS4.

i still use the wireless adapter and it still works fine cause i have no trouble at all
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50