Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

View Stats:
I HAVE A PROBLEM
I changed the graphics settings so my pc could handle it better and now whenever I start up the game The whole screen goes completely white and I cant play now.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Originally posted by Snakefang35:
I changed the graphics settings so my pc could handle it better and now whenever I start up the game The whole screen goes completely white and I cant play now.

what are ur specs are u using the crappy integrated gpu from intel
rzn6jw Apr 20 @ 12:55pm 
Verify the game files. You might have to delete and reinstall the game.
Originally posted by rzn6jw:
Verify the game files. You might have to delete and reinstall the game.

sometimes that doesnt work like it never worked for me on doom 4 so i refunded that horrible game and i doubt i was going to enjoy it
it didn't work i changed that graphics setings on the game and now it doesn't work i've reinstalled it verified integrity of game chache and tried restarting my pc nothing works
I cant go in and change the settings in the game as the screen is white and well you cant really do anything when the screen is pure white except close it
Originally posted by Snakefang35:
I cant go in and change the settings in the game as the screen is white and well you cant really do anything when the screen is pure white except close it

this game doesnt have any sort of way to change graphics settings at all
i meant resolution
Originally posted by Snakefang35:
i meant resolution
when i finish dl, ill look for the master config file if there is one.
orbasm420 May 12 @ 10:08pm 
I'm having the same issue, i could never get it running properly though. I have an i7 with 8gb of RAM and 2 gigs of video RAM.
Originally posted by orbasm420:
I'm having the same issue, i could never get it running properly though. I have an i7 with 8gb of RAM and 2 gigs of video RAM.

thats probebly why u have 2 small gigs of ram since u cant fully enjoy the game u need alot higher computer specs
shift + enter same thing hapened to me
Press Alt+Enter it should open in windows mode. Then fix the resolution or use borderless window software.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50