Опубликовано: 1 июля
While the game can be entertaining at times, there are major flaws with the design...
- Mercenaries are traditionally retired Special Forces down to those with minimal Armed Forces training.. Regardless, anyone working in a team would know not to shoot their own team-mate; the biggest game-play flaw to-date is that your own men will shoot the other. I've tried in many different configurations from 2 to 3 men per team. When I try to have the front man crouch and the rear man stand ( as is one important form ) the rear-man ends up in front because of issues with pathing and the front man, now rear, shoots the rear man, now front... Same with 3 man team, I try to have 1 crouch and 2 stand ( so 2 standing fire on either side of the crouched shoulder ) but the issue still arises. No matter the positions whether all crouched, proned, standing or in various different settings ( so they can move together ) they end up shooting each other.
- Pathing is terrible, team-mates get stuck in corners and run for ages before the system corrects the issue.
- Tutorial is heavily scripted and if you complete an action prior to it asking ( such as repairing the weapon ) then the tutorial breaks and you can no longer continue.
- Group pathing is also terrible, as mentioned in - number 1; the group does not move as one when you want it to if you want the game to be played as a RTS without setting up the space-bar system ( but players still don't move together even when you try ). Another issue is with rotation, ie you have finally got the crouched man in front and the standing man in rear, now when you want to move 90 to 180 degrees in another direction, it is reversed ( and lets hope the ai is in the correct position so your team-mates don't shoot each other ).
- When you order an item from the "online store", there is no estimated time to arrival regardless of whether you select "Standard shipping" or "Expedited shipping".
- Online Store Receipt doesn't list what you ordered.
- Online Store E-Mail when your items arive doesn't state which order arrived with which items.
- No common sense among mercenaries in this game. This game is more frustrating that enjoyable.
- If you give a weapon to a recruit and leave to the world map while the recruit is pulling the weapon out ( read as: They received the weapon, the dialog closed, the animation is playing ) the money, the weapon and the recruit is lost. You have to find or buy a new weapon in order to recruit the person for a second time.
- On level load, players randomly shoot their own team-player.
- Kill cam resets YOUR camera settings ( and game-play continues without being able to stop it when active meaning it needs to be disabled in the gameplay options [ game-play is the right spot for it because it interferes with it ] )
The game is riddled with bugs.