Saito100 Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:29pm
Mapping/scripting
If anyone is interested in making a map or scripting one with me feel free to leave a comment saying so! I would love to make a cs with someone.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Saito100 Sep 14, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
Also if your wanting to create a map I would love to teach anybody that too. Along with how to script them too.
Here Have Some Rekatoni Sep 14, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
I do maping for a living so it will cost you but that sounds great
Saito100 Sep 14, 2013 @ 7:35pm 
Originally posted by 42:
I do maping for a living so it will cost you but that sounds great

Cost me? As in I will have to pay you for making a map with me? Im sorry, I do this as a hobby. But, I mean if your a realy good map maker that stands out of the crowd then I might consider it. But first I would like to see one of your creations. Also, if you have any other skills too. Thanks for the comment too!
Spicoli Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:50pm 
Hmm....helping somebody achieve something in the modding community, as well as free scripting tips. If I wasn't working so much and doing music I'd be down. Problem is I have never scripted before, the only thing I did that would come even slightly close to that was crappy flash animations/games I made years ago, haha.
Saito100 Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:03pm 
Originally posted by Spicoli:
Hmm....helping somebody achieve something in the modding community, as well as free scripting tips. If I wasn't working so much and doing music I'd be down. Problem is I have never scripted before, the only thing I did that would come even slightly close to that was crappy flash animations/games I made years ago, haha.

Ah lol it's ok. If you ever have free time though I would be glad to work with you! Also thanks for the comment!
Edgar Lindner Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:55am 
I consider getting into this but I have little to none experience. I did however do some voice acting in German and English language. So maybe that might be my biggest contribution as I do not know how to script or design levels but given time and help at hand who knows?!
Saito100 Sep 19, 2013 @ 7:31pm 
Originally posted by Edgar Lindner:
I consider getting into this but I have little to none experience. I did however do some voice acting in German and English language. So maybe that might be my biggest contribution as I do not know how to script or design levels but given time and help at hand who knows?!

Yeah I mean I would love to help you! As of the time that I would be free. Probaly most if not all of the time on weekends and I probaly can fit a decent amount of time on weekdays too just not the whole day. (2 - 3 hours a day on weekdays) But like I said I can most certainly help you. If you want to you can add me on Steam and we can talk there if you want to get into this. Or Skype too which would actualy be better. But anyways yeah if you want to learn level design and scripting I will sure teach it to you! :D
ExcORiFic. #PCReformated Dec 6, 2013 @ 9:47pm 
Originally posted by Sgt. PickleBrat:
Also if your wanting to create a map I would love to teach anybody that too. Along with how to script them too.
can you teach me how to make a map and scripting :) Thanks
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:29pm
Posts: 8