Kitty Jones Sep 9, 2013 @ 1:49pm
R.I.P Amnesia:The Dark Descent...
Seriously though when AAMFP comes out tomorrow nobody will be playing this anymore, but if it's true that AAMFP doesn't support Custom Stories then I'll definetley come back to this masterpiece.
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
< >
GLaDOS Sep 9, 2013 @ 3:01pm 
The monsters are awesome... it won't die.
Tìlunor Sep 9, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
Uhm, I know I'll still play it now and then. ._.
Halo44327 Sep 9, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
No. People will come back. This will always provide custom stories. They removed custom story support for Machines for Pigs. So I will always return to Daniel's side.
Kitty Jones Sep 9, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by Liquid Ocelot II:
No. People will come back. This will always provide custom stories. They removed custom story support for Machines for Pigs. So I will always return to Daniel's side.
There still might be hope in custom stories in AAMFP look here :D

http://cdn2.steampowered.com/Manuals/239200/Manual.pdf?t=1378418065
Kitty Jones Sep 9, 2013 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Liquid Ocelot II:
No. People will come back. This will always provide custom stories. They removed custom story support for Machines for Pigs. So I will always return to Daniel's side.
Nevermind, they originally had Custom Stories planned for AAMFP but they removed it :( WHY? WHY FRICTIONAL GAMES?
illgib Sep 9, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Nobody read news? Assets from A Machine For Pigs will be out into The Dark Descent HPL2 Editor, so everyone can create costum sotries for The Dark Descent with A Machine for Pigs assets. So in some ways, custom stories are here.
a531 Sep 9, 2013 @ 6:26pm 
Be cool if there was co-op support
illgib Sep 9, 2013 @ 6:51pm 
Originally posted by a531:
Be cool if there was co-op support
Again? No, and for god's sake, stop asking.
HadBabits Sep 9, 2013 @ 8:29pm 
I'll be playing it; because I still have yet to finish it XD I'm such a girl, but I do plan on beating it and moving on to the sequel eventually.
HadBabits Sep 9, 2013 @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by illgib:
Originally posted by a531:
Be cool if there was co-op support
Again? No, and for god's sake, stop asking.

Seriously. Horror is built on immersion and isolation; rather difficult to make one feel alone with a partner at your side.
a531 Sep 9, 2013 @ 8:32pm 
Originally posted by 0perator:
Originally posted by illgib:
Again? No, and for god's sake, stop asking.

Seriously. Horror is built on immersion and isolation; rather difficult to make one feel alone with a partner at your side.

I think it would be kinda fun, it would only be an option if you didn't want to play co-op, more choices.
HadBabits Sep 9, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
Originally posted by a531:
Originally posted by 0perator:

Seriously. Horror is built on immersion and isolation; rather difficult to make one feel alone with a partner at your side.

I think it would be kinda fun, it would only be an option if you didn't want to play co-op, more choices.

I guess so, but I don't see it being worth the trouble (as adding multiplayer support to a single player game is not a painless process). Besides that, Amnesia does what it was intended: To engage a player in ways that make laxitives feel lacking.
Ayy Sep 9, 2013 @ 10:03pm 
well for one looking at the reviews scores, the sequel is nothing compared to the original
😀 Sep 9, 2013 @ 10:24pm 
Originally posted by Super Pinecone:
Originally posted by Liquid Ocelot II:
No. People will come back. This will always provide custom stories. They removed custom story support for Machines for Pigs. So I will always return to Daniel's side.
Nevermind, they originally had Custom Stories planned for AAMFP but they removed it :( WHY? WHY FRICTIONAL GAMES?
uh i think you shouyld be saying "WHY?! WHY CHINESE ROOM?!?!?!?!!?!?"
because They were the ones who made the game people say
GLaDOS Sep 10, 2013 @ 3:01am 
Originally posted by a531:
Originally posted by 0perator:

Seriously. Horror is built on immersion and isolation; rather difficult to make one feel alone with a partner at your side.

I think it would be kinda fun, it would only be an option if you didn't want to play co-op, more choices.


Horror games are not meant to be funny...

Originally posted by illgib:
Nobody read news? Assets from A Machine For Pigs will be out into The Dark Descent HPL2 Editor, so everyone can create costum sotries for The Dark Descent with A Machine for Pigs assets. So in some ways, custom stories are here.

Y U NO USE HPL3 WITH CUSTOM STORY SUPPORT FRICTIONAL?
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2013 @ 1:49pm
Posts: 75