Ʈhe∆nƱnϒmoʊsǶa€Ƙer❸ Oct 8, 2013 @ 7:00pm
Wourst Scarest Part Of Amnesia for me
my scarest part of amnesia is when i opened a door and a shadow ♥♥♥♥ing broke it and when i was in the sewer when i am running down the sewer and i hear a monster i was like HOLY ♥♥♥♥ whats your scaryest momment in amnesia?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
j4960s Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:23pm 
your spelling is scary
Ʈhe∆nƱnϒmoʊsǶa€Ƙer❸ Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:17am 
Well your a ♥♥♥♥
illgib Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:32am 
And your attitude too. If english it's not your first language you could tell him whitout going mad.
j4960s Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
like i said the scariest moment in Amnesia for me is your spelling so stop playing games and go back to school and learn to spell, because your given me a headache reading your crap..

my attitude and going mad he is the one that is swearing
EMPeace Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
Hmm... The most frightening part for me was not too far after yours. I was going through a door, and I heard a loud roar, I thought it came from the direction I was going in, so I slammed the door shut and ran the other way. Turns out it was coming from behind me, so I turned a corner and ran right into a brute (The big green-ish ones with the split open head and blade for an arm) And while I had let out a few yelps or gasps at certain points in the game, this was the first time it made me flat out scream. Fortunately, I evaded the monster's attack and turned right back around. I escaped unharmed.

There's also the part where the shadow chases you out of the sewer while that scary music plays, that was pretty intense.
illgib Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
Originally posted by j4960s:
like i said the scariest moment in Amnesia for me is your spelling so stop playing games and go back to school and learn to spell, because your given me a headache reading your crap..

my attitude and going mad he is the one that is swearing
Actually i was talking to him.
illgib Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by EMPeace:
Hmm... The most frightening part for me was not too far after yours. I was going through a door, and I heard a loud roar, I thought it came from the direction I was going in, so I slammed the door shut and ran the other way. Turns out it was coming from behind me, so I turned a corner and ran right into a brute (The big green-ish ones with the split open head and blade for an arm) And while I had let out a few yelps or gasps at certain points in the game, this was the first time it made me flat out scream. Fortunately, I evaded the monster's attack and turned right back around. I escaped unharmed.

There's also the part where the shadow chases you out of the sewer while that scary music plays, that was pretty intense.
I was so unlucky with that. Exactly, a roar and "Oh god somebody is coming! Better leave!" And PUNCH! One hit kill and i and my gf where both speechless. And i yelled like a ♥♥♥♥♥ u.u
j4960s Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
sorry friend his spelling made me confused
EMPeace Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:28pm 
Guys... stop acting like children.
j4960s Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
lets all grow up i only started playing the game only played it for 5 mins
illgib Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by EMPeace:
Guys... stop acting like children.
Yeah, just a little fun no harms in there :D
But i guess english is his native language, i can recall more typos and wrong spelling than from non native languages. And i'm italian.
j4960s Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
do any of you like dead space because that is scary
EMPeace Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
Originally posted by j4960s:
do any of you like dead space because that is scary
I haven't played it, but I really want to.
j4960s Oct 11, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
i have a steam key if you would like it
Nuthebob Oct 11, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
Actually I have two scariest moments:
1) Was when I was exploring the Wine Cellar; thinking enemies only spawned with events. Turns out that as I was exploring I opened a door where a Grunt was pantiently WAITING for an unlucky smuck. I was left speechless.... then I smashed the door shut while repeating "NOPE. NOPE. NOPE" and later got killed in a corner.
2) Was some days ago while replaying the game because I didn't finished it the first time; I was in minding my business in the VERY first area. I thought no monsters appeared until later but then...
I caught a Grunt while running back to the main hub... thought I didn't die that time :l
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2013 @ 7:00pm
Posts: 18