Publicada: 28 de junho
Let me start my review with the negatives:
1. THE FREE DEMO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GIVES ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION OF SOME OF THE GAME'S FEATURES. For instance, I was pleasantly surprised to find that 16:9 resolutions are actually available in the full version, including 1080p and anti-aliasing. The demo only had some really silly resolutions, meaning it was still playable, but didn't fit my screen. The full version also has its own achievement system and themes (visual styles), which are unlocked after you've collected enough flowers for each one.
2. The controls are keyboard only, which gives great control of the ball, but takes some getting used to!
Now the positives:
1. There's no time limit, which means you can take your time figuring out the solution for each puzzle.
2. The "playing field" is made up of blocks, which all have different properties. The cracked block, for instance, disappears after one use, while the ice block makes the ball roll forward (and potentially roll off, unless it encounters another block!). There are about 10 different types of blocks in total, so collecting the flowers needed to complete each level can sometimes be a real challenge!
3. The game can be started from any level you've previously unlocked, and once you've figured out the solution, each level takes about one and a half minutes. This makes for a perfect casual title.
4. The game is an absolute joy to play if you like pretty graphics and imaginative puzzles!
Score: 12 out of 10