♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 15 @ 3:41pm
crashing
So i played this game all last night,
& now this morning i went to go play it and it continues to crash.
it says "a program has caused the game to stop working"
anybody know what the problem is?
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Neit Jun 15 @ 9:42pm 
There are 2 guides talking about this problem, it takes about minute to find them and start troubleshooting the game, try it.
♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 15 @ 10:23pm 
i already saw the guides ,
& tried fixing it. it doesn't work.
thanks though, not really.
Sophia Hardcore Jun 16 @ 12:28am 
check game files
♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 16 @ 12:29am 
Originally posted by Sophia Hardcore:
check game files
i already did
Neit Jun 16 @ 1:32am 
Well if you already checked everything in both guides and did regular recovery steps, either provide us with more details (when it crashes? did anything changed in your computer? etc...), or contact Volition support (and they will ask the same questions).
! SeaUse ! Jun 16 @ 10:11am 
add me Saints Row ???
97bott Jun 16 @ 12:39pm 
This happened to me too, the first time I played it the games worked great. However, when I started it up the next day, it crashed after the intro screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, only to have the same thing happen, it worked once, then crashed. I don't think hardware's an issue, it ran without lag when it did work.
♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 16 @ 12:46pm 
Originally posted by 97bott:
This happened to me too, the first time I played it the games worked great. However, when I started it up the next day, it crashed after the intro screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, only to have the same thing happen, it worked once, then crashed. I don't think hardware's an issue, it ran without lag when it did work.
did you ever get it to fix ?
97bott Jun 16 @ 12:47pm 
Originally posted by samisqueen:
Originally posted by 97bott:
This happened to me too, the first time I played it the games worked great. However, when I started it up the next day, it crashed after the intro screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, only to have the same thing happen, it worked once, then crashed. I don't think hardware's an issue, it ran without lag when it did work.
did you ever get it to fix ?
No, this just happened two days ago.
♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 16 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by 97bott:
Originally posted by samisqueen:
did you ever get it to fix ?
No, this just happened two days ago.
I've been having to window it and start it up from steam, that's really the only way i can get it to work without crashing, but even then when i play for 5 hours or more it starts doing these weird glitches, i was dressing my char in the shop and it kept exiting me from it & than i couldn't use my arrow keys . So i relogged & the screen was basically a black screen the only thing that you could see was the map and some little things but you couldn't see anything else. sorta how my gta is, you can't really see the landscape or anything. but when i tabbed & pressed E in shops the game would show up.
I have no idea what the issue is .
Dfactor Jun 18 @ 9:43am 
Same thing is happening to me. Months ago it was fine and all, but now it simply crashes on new game or when you try to access the crib. None of the fixes in the guides work.
Just like it was mentioned before the game works only at the first launch. Second launch and it crashes. Moving the install files between steamlibraries doesn't help either.
Last edited by Dfactor; Jun 18 @ 11:35am
♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 18 @ 1:42pm 
Originally posted by Dfactor:
Same thing is happening to me. Months ago it was fine and all, but now it simply crashes on new game or when you try to access the crib. None of the fixes in the guides work.
Just like it was mentioned before the game works only at the first launch. Second launch and it crashes. Moving the install files between steamlibraries doesn't help either.
i think it has something to do with the game itsself. mine won't even let me play it anymore. as soon as i open it , it just crashes.
Dfactor Jun 18 @ 2:21pm 
I had the start infnite loop few weeks ago. It went away, but now the crash in crib still completely breaks the game. I've even tried to downgrade to old drivers just to be sure that it's not some driver compatibility issue. Still kept crashing even with the old drivers.
♥MISS BUNBUN♥ Jun 18 @ 4:01pm 
i've looked around and many people have had the same problems. x.x so i'm guessing it's the game. i really liked this game too, but it's really a waste of time with the crashing.
TheMould Jun 22 @ 2:45pm 
I crash on anything after the main screen. I've got 9 hours of untroubled game play and now I can't even load a game!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 15 @ 3:41pm
Posts: 22