Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you.
This guide covers all of the common fixes for SRTT. I'd advise trying everything here before posting in the forums, otherwise you'll most likely be told to do the things in this guide anyway.
It's designed to compliment Der Hexer's [Url=http://steamcommu
Okay, after playing this for 6.7 hours.. I had to write a review about this game.
Saints Row 3 (The Third) is essentialy one of the best games I've ever played in my entire life.
The cons and pros will be listed below.
- Has a well-balanced story that isn't too childish and goofy or too serious
- Has a amazing customization system which let's you have almost any look you've probably dreamed about in your life for a character or for a vehicle. (Seriously, if APB Reloaded's customization system had a son.. it'd be this game's one.)
- You can punch people with a large purple d*ldo on a stick.
- The character can have 4+ diferent voices (and some can be a female voice, even if your character is a male.)
- There are over 25 taunts to choose from (all of them are adapted to your character's voice)
- The co-op is smooth and ISN'T BROKEN (Yes. I'm looking at you, GTA 4.)
- You can complete the story-mode missions with your friend in co-op.
- You can run over people's cars with a colour-customized tank (and the cars are only crashed on the spot you ran them over. It looks realistic.)
- You can revive your teammates or your friend countless times within 25-30 seconds after their health has run out.
- The missions are EPIC.
- There is a wide modding community.
-I couldn't find any neko ears on the clothes stores, but I'm sure I can install a mod and get some.
My final veredict is a 9.9/10, buy this, NAOW. YOU NEED IT. (With all of the DLCs if possible, they are totally worth it.)
P.S: Don't shoot Professor Genki, he'll beat the ♥♥♥♥ out of you.