AtomicHawk Apr 9, 2013 @ 3:40pm
how can i add this game to my steam games?
i bought it throught humble bundle and was wondering if anyone knew how to.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
PlagueofMidgets Apr 9, 2013 @ 4:45pm 
Originally posted by Hawks484:
i bought it throught humble bundle and was wondering if anyone knew how to.
Open the Steam program and click Add a Game. Then click on Activate a Product on Steam. Type the key from the humble bundle page when it prompts you and it will be added to your library.
AtomicHawk Apr 9, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
it was a direct download, not a steam key
PlagueofMidgets Apr 9, 2013 @ 8:35pm 
You have to click the button to claim your steam keys. Direct download is something different.
AtomicHawk Apr 11, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
there wasnt a button to redeem steam keys, ive done humble bundles before, this one is just weird
PlagueofMidgets Apr 11, 2013 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by Hawks484:
there wasnt a button to redeem steam keys, ive done humble bundles before, this one is just weird
Well then I don't know what to say. I am going to buy the bundle soon so I'll let you know.
plungemcnugget28 Apr 11, 2013 @ 8:41pm 
you only get steam keys if you pay more than a doller
PlagueofMidgets Apr 11, 2013 @ 8:43pm 
Originally posted by plungemcnugget28:
you only get steam keys if you pay more than a doller
I didn't think of that but I figured they did that anyway to support the developer.
Robert Apr 11, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
@Hawks484... If you paid at least $1.00 you get a Steam key. You should have received an email with a URL (do they still call it your Humble Bundle key?), that takes you to your page showing your purchase. Up at the TOP of that page, in green font on my monitor, it says, "Click Here for your Steam Keys." It's up above the individual game names and icons. That will then change to the game names and a Steam Key button for each game. You have to get a different Steam Key for each game.
wormsto Apr 15, 2013 @ 3:37pm 
You payed less than a dollar? Classy stuff.
Flame Mouse Jun 9, 2013 @ 9:53am 
The new humble bundle pages are weird. Log in to your humble bundle account. It will list all the games from every bundle you are have purchased. scroll to the bottom, click the bundle that included Zombie Smasher, then you will have steam keys listed. Unless you payed less than a dollar.
AtomicHawk Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:31pm 
Originally posted by Balmong7:
The new humble bundle pages are weird. Log in to your humble bundle account. It will list all the games from every bundle you are have purchased. scroll to the bottom, click the bundle that included Zombie Smasher, then you will have steam keys listed. Unless you payed less than a dollar.

hey thanks, you were right, for whatever reason my steam keys weren't showing up until now, thanks!
Last edited by AtomicHawk; Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:32pm
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50