Közzétéve: december 20.
Left 4 Dead 2 is a nice zombie-shooter/survival game with - contrary to most other zombieshooters - actually has swift action and therewith a tense and interesting playstyle. For instance, the zombies in this game can run, which eliminates the main reason for other zombie games to be rather static and dull. Comes with a variety of playmodes and maps for every different skill level, from rookie to tryhard.
The main problem with this game is its community; especially when playing the Versus mode, unskilled teammates are very often frowned upon. Teamwork IS essential in this game and therefore one bad or really slow player (or troll) can offset an entire match, but in my opinion, the votekick option is overused, as well as verbal raging on newcomers or people that do not play on a regular basis. Competitiveness and 'playing for fun' is unbalanced, as most Versus games you'll play are either against a premade group of 4 pros, against a group of random newcomers, a group of ragequitters OR a combination of those: the middle level for the average, mediocre player seems to have faded away and close games are almost impossible to get, unless you have 2 pro teams against each other.
- Fun gameplay with tense action that requires full concentration
- Well thought out characters with good voice acting
- Has a good variety of game modes that keep the game interesting for a long time
- Sound effects and music add to the 'scary' or 'horror' factor of the game in a very positive way
- Has the right mixture between gore effects and unrealisticly exaggerated images that make it attractive to the gore-lovers, but not too scary for younger kids to play
- Overly competitive community; not really the place for the individual gamer, the newcomer or the casual player (unless you play with friends, in that case its still great)
- Despite having several game modes, everything is played on a limited amount of maps (although I have to say, there's plenty of addons available to make up for this, and it will still manage to keep your interest for quite a long time)
- When playing on Single Player, the AI have a lot of bugs that can result in unnecessary deaths (like getting stuck in a certain routine or prioritising the saviour of another AI that is incapacitated MILES AWAY) which can get REALLY frustrating if it happens in repetition.
Overall its a good game and I'd most certainly recommend it to those who like to play casually with their friends, or competitive on a high level.