Endur3 Sep 11, 2013 @ 8:37am
Stop asking for free games please.
Nobody is going to gift a game to a complete stranger just because that person asked nicely.

Thank you.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Rev_deaddiet Sep 11, 2013 @ 11:11am 
This will do nothing , they are just kids with too much time to do nothing but beg.
=[T$C]= TechDozer Sep 11, 2013 @ 11:49am 
its really lame when they ask stuff like that xD.....Wanna do something useful? go to the discussion that I just started and share your thoughts :DD
Synchronicity Sep 11, 2013 @ 1:33pm 
I've seen it happen on the other steam forum, so saying nobody will do it isn't entirely the truth.
<3Princess_sarahd90 Sep 11, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
Originally posted by Synchronicity:
I've seen it happen on the other steam forum, so saying nobody will do it isn't entirely the truth.

thats true some people do help others, people who beg should just try to get items from their games to trade or sell in the market to get what they want. That is what im doing, i sell my items, i do trade sometimes, very rarely.
Necronaught Sep 11, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
It's not as if Valve gameas are expensive either. Valave charges half of what the other players in the distro game charge
MunkeyThrust Sep 11, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
Yeah agreed. Its kids though, they do that kind of stuff. And they are poor.
Centisteed Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
Originally posted by Simon Petrikov ThePlagued:
Aw man guys, can i have a free copy of left 4 dead?

When I'm done playing mine you can hab it.
<3Princess_sarahd90 Sep 13, 2013 @ 9:22pm 
once u have played the game you can not give it to someone.... Kids 16 and under are poor because they have to realy on their parents money. But 16 and older should have jobs and be able to afford what ever they want without having to ask their parents or others on steam. Im 23 years old and i have 2 jobs, 1 has a sitter to get me experience in a hospital seting so i can get a CNA job later on in life, and i also work at Burger King as a rehire staff. So those 16 and older need to get off their butt and stop playing games and go get a job to afford what they want and quit asking people for games.... Yet i dont have a credit card, so for my self i have to buy those wallet cards in the store or sell items on steam, or have my dad pay with his card and i pay him back with cash.
Fayy Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:21pm 
"No matter how rich you are, in the gaming world you're still as poor as a dog without a credit card". - FayBee
Last edited by Fayy; Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:21pm
<3Princess_sarahd90 Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:42pm 
not true because cash or check are just as good as a credit card........... There are many forms of money to get what you want
Necronaught Sep 14, 2013 @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by FayBee:
"No matter how rich you are, in the gaming world you're still as poor as a dog without a credit card". - FayBee
yOU ONLY NEED A DEBIT CARD.
Endur3 Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by sarahd90:
once u have played the game you can not give it to someone.... Kids 16 and under are poor because they have to realy on their parents money. But 16 and older should have jobs and be able to afford what ever they want without having to ask their parents or others on steam. Im 23 years old and i have 2 jobs, 1 has a sitter to get me experience in a hospital seting so i can get a CNA job later on in life, and i also work at Burger King as a rehire staff. So those 16 and older need to get off their butt and stop playing games and go get a job to afford what they want and quit asking people for games.... Yet i dont have a credit card, so for my self i have to buy those wallet cards in the store or sell items on steam, or have my dad pay with his card and i pay him back with cash.

You are 23 but don't have a credit card?
Endur3 Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:41am 
Originally posted by Necronaught:
Originally posted by FayBee:
"No matter how rich you are, in the gaming world you're still as poor as a dog without a credit card". - FayBee
yOU ONLY NEED A DEBIT CARD.

Or a PayPal account. But for that you need...
<3Princess_sarahd90 Sep 16, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
Originally posted by Moe:
Originally posted by sarahd90:
once u have played the game you can not give it to someone.... Kids 16 and under are poor because they have to realy on their parents money. But 16 and older should have jobs and be able to afford what ever they want without having to ask their parents or others on steam. Im 23 years old and i have 2 jobs, 1 has a sitter to get me experience in a hospital seting so i can get a CNA job later on in life, and i also work at Burger King as a rehire staff. So those 16 and older need to get off their butt and stop playing games and go get a job to afford what they want and quit asking people for games.... Yet i dont have a credit card, so for my self i have to buy those wallet cards in the store or sell items on steam, or have my dad pay with his card and i pay him back with cash.

You are 23 but don't have a credit card?

I dont use one because i have trouble saving money and with a credit card or debit card i would probably spend it all and never have any cash on it. Sadly :(
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2013 @ 8:37am
Posts: 14