warkillaz145 Aug 4, 2013 @ 7:27pm
Need friends
hello im new to L4D2 and i have been playing it a lot lately but i want to play with a group of ppl that can actually talk and not troll me or kick me.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
xX\ Hitman 75 /Xx Aug 4, 2013 @ 8:25pm 
Originally posted by warkillaz145:
hello im new to L4D2 and i have been playing it a lot lately but i want to play with a group of ppl that can actually talk and not troll me or kick me.
I will play with you. Send me a friend request and maybe we can hook up tomorrow, or whenever you are playing it again.
FalangeAzul Aug 4, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
I can play with you, no trolling or "I'M SO DAMN PRO AND YOU ARE A NEWBIE" things, but I'm brazilian, so idk if the latency will help us since we're too far from each other.
DoctorNoyes Aug 4, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
I'm new too. You can add me.
Gam3r Luna Aug 4, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
this is where someone writes, lol, noob.






LOL NOOOOOB
RxMxAxE Aug 5, 2013 @ 5:45am 
Do you speak German?^^
Upggrade Aug 5, 2013 @ 5:47am 
How old are you? It's nothing personal but I can't play with children.
warkillaz145 Aug 5, 2013 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Vaas Montenegro:
How old are you? It's nothing personal but I can't play with children.

im 19 lol
Upggrade Aug 5, 2013 @ 11:37am 
Well in that case I'll be on most of the day tomorrow if you're interested.
warkillaz145 Aug 5, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by Vaas Montenegro:
Well in that case I'll be on most of the day tomorrow if you're interested.

sure
Pingas™ Aug 5, 2013 @ 11:54am 
I troll, but I don't kick. :)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 4, 2013 @ 7:27pm
Posts: 10