Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:41am
What kind of music are you listening while you've been playing L4D2 ?))
A lot of people get off original L4D audio settings ,set on a subtitles to get a hints about zombie's attacks & switch on their's private music gameplay accompaniment.Hey,guys,let's talk a bit about our's private military hymnes )) As 4 me,4 example , i like to fights against zombies to the sound of different music.It depends.Music really changes the gameplay & L4D2 refreshs to something new thing.Yesterday i played ''Roadwarrior'' Survival Map to the sound of Grieg's Hollberg Suite . But once i couldn't get through the final bridge ''THE PARISH'' at Advanced Mode SP,but set on IN FLAMES ''Trigger'' & got it from the first attempt.Oh yeah!Music is a fifth member of your team)Well,what's your's own audio fetishes?))I can imagine to myself somebody's playing to the sound of klezmer,gregorian chorales ,or an asian folk )))))
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Slavepetrich_SP Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:49am 
huh I don't listen any music while playing games ! :)
Bulldogs Jul 14, 2013 @ 1:42am 
I listen to gabe singing about hats
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:10am 
Originally posted by Slavepetrich:
huh I don't listen any music while playing games ! :)
You ought to try this .The most easy way to feel the changes is to switch on a Heavy Metal .) Try it & describe your impressions over here .))
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:11am 
Originally posted by Kevin for 07:
I listen to gabe singing about hats
Gabe?) Hats ?) Bloody ))))
Sandman_101 Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:13am 
I try changing the soundtracks with mods, then the music sort of... fits in.
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:17am 
Originally posted by Sandman_101:
I try changing the soundtracks with mods, then the music sort of... fits in.
So much music in the world ,don't limit yourself by mods )
lol.Killer5^p [no monitor] Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:30am 
When playing with friends I generally play themes from all sorts of games and videos we have seen. Boss themes range from Turtles in Time and Contra Hard Corps to Street fighter and Zelda. Also themes for events such as hordes and panic events. Back to the Future theme works nicely when running to turn off the alarm in Dead Center =).

When I am screwing around on my own practicing bhop or something I am currently into Joe Satriani's new album. Really dig the first song.

Badass you like In Flames. I am more of an Arch Enemy fan myself however =).
Azimuth Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:36am 
I don't really listen to music whilst I play, as the game really relies on sound more than other senses to play well, but I do make the occasional video for survival on my youtube channel and I always pick music I feel fits the mood I was feeling during the round.
I V O R K Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:33am 
Yeah no music for a better audio trace on si unless it's a easy/pub/campaign game
Love Sayaka Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Sum 41,you know
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:56am 
Originally posted by lol.Killer5 WATCH EVO 2013:
When playing with friends I generally play themes from all sorts of games and videos we have seen. Boss themes range from Turtles in Time and Contra Hard Corps to Street fighter and Zelda. Also themes for events such as hordes and panic events. Back to the Future theme works nicely when running to turn off the alarm in Dead Center =).

When I am screwing around on my own practicing bhop or something I am currently into Joe Satriani's new album. Really dig the first song.

Badass you like In Flames. I am more of an Arch Enemy fan myself however =).
Well,damn) I'm not a fan of In Flames .Honestly,sometimes i playing to the sounds of Richard Shtrauss's ''Morgen'',it's fairy ! But Meshugga's ''Sublevels'' & ''Suffered Truth'' are fitted to the game as well.AC/DC rulezzzz!)))))
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:15am 
Joe is a cool dude ) Arch Enemy's ''We will rise'' must be a soundtrack 4 Left 4 Dead 3 .
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:21am 
One thing i hate however ,it's a players who joined the game,starts a voting to change voice chat to public & switch on their's own stupid music on the air ,4 the both teams.Music is a matter of taste,isn't it?
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:27am 
Originally posted by Azimuth:
I don't really listen to music whilst I play, as the game really relies on sound more than other senses to play well, but I do make the occasional video for survival on my youtube channel and I always pick music I feel fits the mood I was feeling during the round.
Azimuth !!!)Hey,famous fighter !I had already saw you at the Gold Miners Survival videos ! Your shooting sounds like a music))
Ra_ Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:34am 
Originally posted by I V O R K:
Yeah no music for a better audio trace on si unless it's a easy/pub/campaign game
I played to the sounds Heavy Indastrial shimmering my head-phones at the versus mode-it was helpful)
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:41am
Posts: 28