SNYPE94 Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:36pm
players always kick me out for no reasons >:(
Why do people always kick me out of the game? I didn't do anything wrong. I Just got in the game like 1 mins and all of the sudden it says "kick SNYPE94" everyone agrees to vote and kick me out of the game. Now i can't have a good game anymore cause people are being stupid all the time. Sometimes when they have a friend and want to replace it with me. Now people just care about winning and not the having fun. This game used to be very fun and don't care about winning. Now i'm the one who always get kicked out the game. I don't get it. I'm good at this game and good with teamwork unlike the others just want to win. Does this happens to someone to. I'm sure that i'm not the only one having this kicked out.
Last edited by SNYPE94; Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:36pm
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Mortis Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
It's a combination of situations. They see either one of the following:
1) You have low hours; which you do have- you have 100hr
2) You're poor at a specific maneuver- whatever the combination of movements may be is beyond me but there are a lot of movements that incite people to rage over.
3) They have friends who they want to take your place.
4) You're in a group with players who are Apostles of the One True Way to Play Left 4 Dead 2.
SNYPE94 Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
what do you mean by 1 and 4
HunterKiller Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
#1, I really wouldn't call 100 hours a low number for any game. That's BS.

#4. All they are are, premadonnas that think they're the only players that know how to play the game, the right way. Everyone else sucks.
Azimuth Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
Originally posted by HunterKiller:
#1, I really wouldn't call 100 hours a low number for any game. That's BS.
For a multiplayer game that is almost 5 years old and has a competitive mode, 100 hours is arguably a low number. Whilst hours purely mean very little, generally speaking the lower the number of hours the worse a player will be (not because of their skill, but their knowledge alone -especially in a game like Left 4 Dead 2, which is vastly different from most fps games).

@OP
What one person considers good vs what another person considers good is a very different thing, chances are, you're not nearly as good as you think you are and it's not necessarily about there being one proper way to play, it's a team/co-op game, it's about everyone being on the same page.

Off topic rant - do people seriously not know how to use the search function? Why do we need a new thread about the same topic over and over and over again...
«FeaR_TH3_Reap3R» Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by HunterKiller:
#1, I really wouldn't call 100 hours a low number for any game. That's BS.

#4. All they are are, premadonnas that think they're the only players that know how to play the game, the right way. Everyone else sucks. :tradingcard:
As stated above, it's several years old. That is pretty low. As a comparison, borderlands 2 has been out less than a year and I already have 130 hours into it.
Super Toaster Jun 30, 2013 @ 2:49pm 
I played L4D2 a ♥♥♥♥ ton on the xbox and got it on the PC...
(Yes, I was very good at it after a few years of playing)
People tried kicking me multiple times because my hours were low.

. . .
™suᴉʞdɯnlʎɟɟnԀ Jun 30, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by SNYPE94:
... I don't get it. I'm good at this game and good with teamwork unlike the others just want to win..

It might have something to do with this:


Most damage to teammates:1,075 (on Easy)
Average damage to teammates:39.00


Teamwork does not equate to causing 40% damage to your teammates per map. I'd give you the boot too, assuming you kept it up after being asked to watch your friendly fire.

I don't know how you manage to do so much damage to teammates on easy for that matter, either. You must toss an awful lot of mollies in to your teammates.

And,

Originally posted by PYR0_M4N:
Originally posted by HunterKiller:
#1, I really wouldn't call 100 hours a low number for any game. That's BS.

Agreed, usually people scoff at less than 90 hours on group servers but outside of that I think anyone who's put in at least ~20 hours has probably played all the campaigns, if not twice each. I personally think at around 40 hours people become skilled enough to keep up on most gamemodes and difficulties.
Last edited by ™suᴉʞdɯnlʎɟɟnԀ; Jun 30, 2013 @ 3:05pm
Big Jim Slade Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:53pm 
Seems to me he's a death blossom type.
Nautilus of Doom [#Patent] Jun 30, 2013 @ 8:56pm 
I've been kicked before because people think I'm a 12 year old boy. All I say is "hello" in the mic and they kick me. Awesome.
Laughing Man (RU) Jul 1, 2013 @ 3:29am 
I kick people for one reason: stuped noob, shot on his own, trolling, prevents a team game, inadequate.
venom x Jul 1, 2013 @ 3:34am 
Originally posted by SNYPE94:
Why do people always kick me out of the game? I didn't do anything wrong. I Just got in the game like 1 mins and all of the sudden it says "kick SNYPE94" everyone agrees to vote and kick me out of the game. Now i can't have a good game anymore cause people are being stupid all the time. Sometimes when they have a friend and want to replace it with me. Now people just care about winning and not the having fun. This game used to be very fun and don't care about winning. Now i'm the one who always get kicked out the game. I don't get it. I'm good at this game and good with teamwork unlike the others just want to win. Does this happens to someone to. I'm sure that i'm not the only one having this kicked out.

im assuming your playing versus mode? i have not played versus one time just based off i have csgo and co op is awesome....i have never been kicked once and have been playing this for well over a month religously.....seems like you may wanna try a different mode or stop whatever your doing to cause being kicked.....i know me and other people have kicked plenty of people for team fire and just being annoying ....best answer i got 4 u
Ghost Jul 1, 2013 @ 4:13am 
Play Campaign then go real vs or vs
™suᴉʞdɯnlʎɟɟnԀ Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:18am 
Originally posted by Laughing Man (RU):
I kick people for one reason: stuped noob, shot on his own, trolling, prevents a team game, inadequate.

That's 5 reasons.
Laughing Man (RU) Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:52am 
Originally posted by Puffylumpkins™:
Originally posted by Laughing Man (RU):
I kick people for one reason: stuped noob, shot on his own, trolling, prevents a team game, inadequate.

That's 5 reasons.
i mean one of all reasons. sry for my english
™suᴉʞdɯnlʎɟɟnԀ Jul 1, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by Laughing Man (RU):
Originally posted by Puffylumpkins™:

That's 5 reasons.
i mean one of all reasons. sry for my english

They're all good reasons though.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:36pm
Posts: 16