rogue Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:40pm
Looking for Expert or Expert Realism players!
Hey guys, looking for players that are really good at the game. I play the game to look at stats (how many zombies killed per map), and I'm usually always at the top. It's kind of frustrating because there isn't much challenge anymore. So I'm looking for expert players to make the game more fun!

Ways to know you're good!
1) You have high kill count!
2) You are aware of your surroundings (no friendly fire and don't walk in front of my line of fire)!
3) You know how to use throwables efficiently and accurately!
4) You know your way around maps and you know the tricks for the levels!
5) You don't really need a mic, but as long as you can type fast and interact that'd be cool :P

Anyway I hope this post is appropriate for this discussion board. See you all in game!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
lol.Killer5^p [no monitor] Mar 9, 2013 @ 11:05pm 
Yo. My friends and I are experiencing the same thing. We mostly just ♥♥♥♥ around playing expert/death's door. Personally I am trying to get no damage games on all the campaings =).

I am being sent to cali for the next few weeks. If im not on this is why.
[Yum] Creasy Mar 10, 2013 @ 12:03am 
Feel free to send a request, I'll happily play when I can as I believe I meet your criteria
izzy lft plat Mar 10, 2013 @ 12:45am 
Bringing up stats is a major red flag, and more so when the sniper makes up a large chunk of your total kills. Send a request if you want, just know I don't play campaign. Realism, Survival and a few mutations are all I'll play.
rogue Mar 10, 2013 @ 3:01am 
Originally posted by Timore:
Bringing up stats is a major red flag, and more so when the sniper makes up a large chunk of your total kills. Send a request if you want, just know I don't play campaign. Realism, Survival and a few mutations are all I'll play.

Major red flag about what? What are you talking about?
Restless Mar 10, 2013 @ 7:32am 
Sorry, but killing a lot of common is not the sign of a good player. Managing hordes and avoiding common damage is, but racking up common kills to look at and compare on the final score screen is not something indicative of skill.

I currently play a mix of Adv/Expert Realism/Campaign games, with an occasional Mutation like Hard Eight or Special Delivery.
Restless Mar 10, 2013 @ 9:34am 
Um, OP straight up says:

Originally posted by rogue Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̄Ʒ̨:
I play the game to look at stats (how many zombies killed per map), and I'm usually always at the top.

Ways to know you're good!
1) You have high kill count!

This definitely makes it sound like you're out to kill common.
YΔHWEH ✙ Mar 10, 2013 @ 11:52am 
I speak Spanish .. but very well play left 4 dead and I have good statistics .. I need to spend to achieve realistic campaign expert
rogue Mar 10, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
Originally posted by C= /|miga:
The op isn't saying killing a lot of commons is, from what i understand he is saying that he always is the one with most kills and is carrying his team and wants some other competent players to join him so he can try expert realism.

The comment about high kill count refers to the fact you have experience, i am not sure how others make something else out of that.


Originally posted by Restless:
Um, OP straight up says:

Originally posted by rogue Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̄Ʒ̨:
I play the game to look at stats (how many zombies killed per map), and I'm usually always at the top.

Ways to know you're good!
1) You have high kill count!

This definitely makes it sound like you're out to kill common.

Sorry I can see how I may have written that wrong! You're right it does look like the post is trying to focus on the wrong thing. Miga is right however, I'm just looking for players that don't always get incapped, that know the game through, and that I can have a little bit of fun adversary with.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:40pm
Posts: 8