(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:19am
list of non working add ons
If you know of any add ons that conflict with the game, please put the name here. That way someone can fix them and if you are getting kicked to desktop you will know why.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
XP Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:21am 
Trusted sites, its the issue here. No addons recommended from my side. The only thing Valve aprove was warcelona.
If I mistaking, please do tell me.
Last edited by XP; Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:27am
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:27am 
there are alot of great mods, skins for players, infected, ect.... but after updates some stop working, but if you are running several it is hard to find which one are acting up. I am hopeing this will help.
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:33am 
l4dmaps is my place to get all addons, just wish I knew which ones are not working anymore. I have been getting kicked to desktop after almost every game now since last update and have not found the busted file yet. Already verified and always finds and replaces one, but never says which one!!
Ratchet Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:37am 
Originally posted by (Phantom)MuchoKiller:
l4dmaps is my place to get all addons, just wish I knew which ones are not working anymore. I have been getting kicked to desktop after almost every game now since last update and have not found the busted file yet. Already verified and always finds and replaces one, but never says which one!!

Most of them still work for me, maybe it;s problem with your game not as much as custom campaign, but if a map wasn't updated for a long time theres a chance that developer is not intrested anymore in continuing work on it, plus I highly doubt they would come here over SPUF.
Ratchet Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:41am 
Originally posted by Sniper Intelligence™:
Its unsafe, untrusted, for now.
Admins announced an addons, that is tested and unbugged.

Your ignorance is making you scared and avoid large part of this game. Don't tell everyone else to do the same. You really think noone would say in the comment section of l4dmaps if it actually contained something malicious.
XP Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:42am 
Originally posted by Ratchet on the Hype train:
Originally posted by Sniper Intelligence™:
Its unsafe, untrusted, for now.
Admins announced an addons, that is tested and unbugged.

Your ignorance is making you scared and avoid large part of this game. Don't tell everyone else to do the same. You really think noone would say in the comment section of l4dmaps if it actually contained something malicious.
Man, read your post carrefully. you contradicted yourself. Topic is closed for me. A game on market should be perfect by definition. No bugs. When something is not working in the game, because of some addons, well... those addons are untrusted. Have fun!
Last edited by XP; Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:45am
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:45am 
thxz, but it is not one of the maps. It has to be a skin of sometype also wont even load the passing map anymore. I have un installed the game and re installed it. after placing the skin mods it started again. So I am trying to find it by killing one at a time and starting the passing map. once found I will put the name of that Mod Here. I know I am not the only MOFO having this problem and I refuse to play the game without mods!!
Ratchet Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:46am 
Originally posted by Sniper Intelligence™:
Originally posted by Ratchet on the Hype train:
Originally posted by Sniper Intelligence™:
Its unsafe, untrusted, for now.
Admins announced an addons, that is tested and unbugged.

Your ignorance is making you scared and avoid large part of this game. Don't tell everyone else to do the same. You really think noone would say in the comment section of l4dmaps if it actually contained something malicious.
Man, read your post carrefully. you contradicted yourself. for me Topic is closed for me.

Oh englighten me the bright one for I don't have the best English skills, and thus see my post as "if something is really wrong, someone would say something and it would be removed from the website".
Ratchet Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:48am 
Originally posted by (Phantom)MuchoKiller:
thxz, but it is not one of the maps. It has to be a skin of sometype also wont even load the passing map anymore. I have un installed the game and re installed it. after placing the skin mods it started again. So I am trying to find it by killing one at a time and starting the passing map. once found I will put the name of that Mod Here. I know I am not the only MOFO having this problem and I refuse to play the game without mods!!

Skins shouldn't cause crashes. What's the link to it, i'll check it myself.
Last edited by Ratchet; Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:48am
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:50am 
they do, awhile back there was a pipe bomb skin that would not let you start a game, once removed everything worked again. This is a new one that I have yet to find.
Ratchet Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:51am 
Originally posted by (Phantom)MuchoKiller:
they do, awhile back there was a pipe bomb skin that would not let you start a game, once removed everything worked again. This is a new one that I have yet to find.

Then there's something really wrong with the skin. They shouldn't even do anything until you actually load a map, unless there's something wrong with addon info.
Last edited by Ratchet; Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:51am
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:55am 
Originally posted by Ratchet on the Hype train:
Originally posted by (Phantom)MuchoKiller:
thxz, but it is not one of the maps. It has to be a skin of sometype also wont even load the passing map anymore. I have un installed the game and re installed it. after placing the skin mods it started again. So I am trying to find it by killing one at a time and starting the passing map. once found I will put the name of that Mod Here. I know I am not the only MOFO having this problem and I refuse to play the game without mods!!

Skins shouldn't cause crashes. What's the link to it, i'll check it myself.



[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aKpLz.jpg[/img]
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:56am 
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/aKpLz.jpg" alt="" title="Hosted by imgur.com" /></a>
Last edited by (Phantom)MuchoKiller; Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:58am
Ratchet Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Tell me the name of specific one that crashes. There's too many to try them all.
(Phantom)MuchoKiller Jan 3, 2013 @ 9:00am 
if I knew the one that was doing it I would have removed it already, lol.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2013 @ 8:19am
Posts: 24