Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

View Stats:
Xarxel Jan 2, 2013 @ 5:43am
Fail Purchase
i've bought Left 4 Dead 2 november 29, and i dont received the game yet
What can i do?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
EazyEd420 Jan 2, 2013 @ 5:54am 
you bought this on steam? do you live in australia?
Mosu Jan 2, 2013 @ 5:54am 
You have a mail with a serial in it, for the game.. Click on it. the go to steam, and in bottom left corner, there a plus sign. Click then click add a steam game, eneter serial, download the game, an dthere ya go. You have the game.
Last edited by Mosu; Jan 2, 2013 @ 5:55am
Xarxel Jan 2, 2013 @ 6:06am 
i mean december 29, lol, and i live in Brazil and bought on steam. I cant find the serial on my mail =(
Mosu Jan 2, 2013 @ 6:10am 
Originally posted by xarxel:
i mean december 29, lol, and i live in Brazil and bought on steam. I cant find the serial on my mail =(
You know the source when you bought the game, right? contact them and request solving this issue. Simple no?
Last edited by Mosu; Jan 2, 2013 @ 1:54pm
You might have to redownload it maybe the dowload couldnt function correctly and it stop downloading.
Xarxel Jan 2, 2013 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by Hunter:
You might have to redownload it maybe the dowload couldnt function correctly and it stop downloading.
I dont have permission to download it yet, I paid but I dont have permission to download it!
Xarxel Jan 2, 2013 @ 6:29am 
How can i contact steam directly?
hrco Jan 2, 2013 @ 9:34am 
Everything u buy on steam has to be delivered immediately so there must be something wrong,go and contact them now gogo.
[S] Kodama Jan 2, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Check your bagpack/inventory. Maybe you bought the game as gift
Mosu Jan 2, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Originally posted by kiowa:
Everything u buy on steam has to be delivered immediately so there must be something wrong,go and contact them now gogo.
Probably a mail issue. Spelled wrong, but aviable, could make you give charity.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 2, 2013 @ 5:43am
Posts: 11