£LODSAMONE£ May 12, 2013 @ 9:17am
Unbearable lag whenever i do anything.
Im getting ridiculous amounts of frame drop whenever i move, turn, shoot, gib a zombie, and everthing else you could imagine. This is also on a fairly power PC, could someone please gather a solution with me here? P.S I have also set all my video settings to the absolute lowest it can go, and im still getting this horrendous lag.

SPECS:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz

12GB DDR3 Ram

AMD Radeon 6950 2GB
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
£LODSAMONE£ May 12, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Bump
ᕊᙓᗩᖇ May 12, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
Have you done all the fun typical crap?
Update gfx drivers
Very cache
Delete clientregistry.blob/appupdatestat.blob from the main steam directory
ect
£LODSAMONE£ May 12, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
Originally posted by LaserDicks:
Have you done all the fun typical crap?
Update gfx drivers
Very cache
Delete clientregistry.blob/appupdatestat.blob from the main steam directory
ect
Sure have, still the problem exists.
ᕊᙓᗩᖇ May 12, 2013 @ 6:33pm 
Its actual fps drop when this happens like being shown with net_graph? Any issues with any other games?
£LODSAMONE£ May 12, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
Originally posted by LaserDicks:
Its actual fps drop when this happens like being shown with net_graph? Any issues with any other games?
I have not come across any issues with other games as of now. I am not at my computer ATM, im posting this on my phone, but i am assuming it would show up on Net_graph.
£LODSAMONE£ May 12, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
Originally posted by me~ ~:
Did you try to disable any power saving settings in your gfx control panel or via windows control panel and then check frame rates?
I checked the control panel for windows AND my AMD card, no power saving settings were enabled.
Doctor Who May 13, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
check how much gb you have left on your computer (click computer in start page)
if its low that might be the answer
£LODSAMONE£ May 13, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
Originally posted by XxsupDAWGxX:
check how much gb you have left on your computer (click computer in start page)
if its low that might be the answer
I have 500GB out of 1.5 TB.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 12, 2013 @ 9:17am
Posts: 8