Castler Mar 20, 2013 @ 8:31am
Tank Rush
Quero muito jogar no modo Tank Rush. É possível jogá-lo pela a Steam?

I really want to play for Tank Rush. We can play it through Steam?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ Mar 20, 2013 @ 11:10am 
What tank rush?
Castler Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
it's a mode to l4d2....where, there are just tanks in the map to kill or to be dead :D
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ Apr 3, 2013 @ 4:12am 
Well I know that. But I think you didn't notice that the title of the section is Left 4 Dead 1, not 2..
random Apr 4, 2013 @ 1:48am 
Tank Rush is insanly fun, but buggy and not balanced at all.
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ Apr 4, 2013 @ 3:39am 
And it's in L4D2..
Castler Apr 5, 2013 @ 7:31am 
So, how can i play tank rush by steam?
★ ♪ Λlca†raZ ♫ ★ Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:13am 
You go in Left 4 Dead 2 and select Tank Rush from Mutations mode.
Castler Apr 5, 2013 @ 9:18am 
But, i can't see "Tank Rush" in list of modes to play in Mutation. It's 2, 4 or 8 players?

Please man, help me.
Frankie! Apr 5, 2013 @ 9:41am 
You have to download a mutation mod from l4dmaps in order to play a 4-players game with only Tanks. Custom mutions only have the "TAAAAANK!!!" mode, which is for 8-players (Versus), where every SI is a Tank.
Bikes Apr 5, 2013 @ 10:24am 
Originally posted by Castler:
But, i can't see "Tank Rush" in list of modes to play in Mutation. It's 2, 4 or 8 players?

Please man, help me.

8 player it's called taannnkkkk
Castler Apr 5, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
Originally posted by Chief.:
You have to download a mutation mod from l4dmaps in order to play a 4-players game with only Tanks. Custom mutions only have the "TAAAAANK!!!" mode, which is for 8-players (Versus), where every SI is a Tank.

Thanks
PlayL4D2! Apr 6, 2013 @ 8:21am 
Tank rushing was way too fun, thus will never appear as a mutation again.
Bikes Apr 6, 2013 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by PlayL4D2!:
Tank rushing was way too fun, thus will never appear as a mutation again.

You do know that all official mutations can be played at any time >_>
PlayL4D2! Apr 6, 2013 @ 8:35am 
I didn't know actually (I only play realism vs), nice to know.
PlayL4D2! Apr 7, 2013 @ 12:47am 
Tank rush still as fun (despite the bugs), needs more players.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2013 @ 8:31am
Posts: 17