Bloo Mar 24, 2013 @ 5:59pm
What makes you mad in Left 4 Dead 2?
It can be anything. It dosen't matter.
I hate people who don't make thier characters talk at all and Servers that remove the ability to talk at all.
EDIT 4/9/13- Let's not turn this thread into the advertisement thread,I don't want that! haha..er..
Last edited by Bloo; Apr 9, 2013 @ 3:19pm
Showing 1-15 of 224 comments
< >
Jo Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
I hate hardcore MLG pros, and newbies to the same extent. I don't descriminate over the two.

When some elitest ♥♥♥♥♥ complains about the rest of his team, it makes me mad.
When some jackass hoards supplies, and doesn't contribute at all, it makes me mad.
When someone walks right past me when I'm down, or just stands there, I get mad.
When someone trys to breeze through a chapter as a lone wolf, running ahead of everyone else, only to get killed, and start complaining, I get mad.

This game in itself is just a damned bomb.
Last edited by Jo; Mar 24, 2013 @ 7:24pm
Fast Twitch Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by Stygo:
I hate hardcore MLG pros, and newbies to the same extent.
When some elitest ♥♥♥♥♥ complains about the rest of his team, it makes me mad.
When some jackass hoards supplies, and doesn't contribute at all, it makes me mad.
When someone walks right past me when I'm down, or just stands there, I get mad.
When someone trys to breeze through a chapter as a lone wolf, running ahead of everyone else, only to get killed, and start complaining, I get mad.

This game in itself is just a damned bomb.

Bro, I couldn't agree more. We should be MAD together.
Bloo Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
I mad
you mad
he,she,me mad
we mad.
Izzy Mar 24, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Stygo covered a good portion of it. Only thing I would add is the constant updates that ruin more things than they fix.
El B4ndolero Mar 24, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
There aren't enough beads to go around.
Very Ape Mar 24, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
yeah, not enough anal beads to go round'
DLR.O Ken Mar 24, 2013 @ 10:32pm 
I have close to 60 servers in this game, and control more of it than any other group. I hate the fact that I build tons of non-mod servers but morons troll about DLR without ever taking the time to realize we have tons of non-mod servers. Infact I have half as many non-mod servers as Valve does. I hate people that trash talk when they don't know a dam thing about what they are talking trash about! How many times have we all wanted Valve to get involved to stop the hackers and help police the bs in game. i build a community that does that and no one seems to stop and take a look enough to realize the resource I've given them.
rogue Mar 24, 2013 @ 10:57pm 
I hate people that spam voice mods all game, it gets ♥♥♥♥ing repetitive and annoying.

I hate girls that flaunt that they're girls and can play. Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ what sex you are?
Bloo Mar 24, 2013 @ 11:12pm 
Originally posted by ♥♥♥♥♥ SHREDDER:
I hate people that spam voice mods all game, it gets ♥♥♥♥ing repetitive and annoying.

I hate girls that flaunt that they're girls and can play. Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ what sex you are?
This. I only like voices when they make sense. not death screams 24/7.
Death screams should be more like 12/3 instead of 24/7
Gruulbane Mar 24, 2013 @ 11:38pm 
I hate the modded servers. Everytime i start up a game im in a server that's modded.
I hate it when i join a server my addon's don't work most of the time.
I hate when people don't use teamwork in a campaign or in verses.
If you are new to the game please start off at singleplayer so you get a better idea of what to do for each map don't just jump into campaign or verses and slow down the team.
I hate it when people spray gay porn.
The last thing that i hate is when some people act like complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s to other people thinking that they're are better than one another.
Super Dickmann's Mar 25, 2013 @ 1:54am 
l4d2 MAKE ME MAD bcz wen i join a damn server it ♥♥♥♥ my key board no respond to it or my mouse it like GIVE COMAND FREEZE KEYBOARD FREEZE mouse so i cant do anything in it that what make me mad
Lunatix Mar 25, 2013 @ 1:57am 
This forum and these whiners.
Bikes Mar 25, 2013 @ 6:21am 
Originally posted by DLR. OKen:
I have close to 60 servers in this game, and control more of it than any other group. I hate the fact that I build tons of non-mod servers but morons troll about DLR without ever taking the time to realize we have tons of non-mod servers. Infact I have half as many non-mod servers as Valve does. I hate people that trash talk when they don't know a dam thing about what they are talking trash about! How many times have we all wanted Valve to get involved to stop the hackers and help police the bs in game. i build a community that does that and no one seems to stop and take a look enough to realize the resource I've given them.

I think the problem on that end is the moded servers you do have are really really awful (and claim to be balanced), assuming I remember the server correctly. (I played on it a while ago) If you have non-moded servers that's great but first impressions matter. And no one is going to really notice your link to a un-moded server since most people will forgot it's 3rd party.

Anyway, in game mostly trolling. On the forums though it's the sheer amount of generalizing and misinformation that annoys me the most.
Last edited by Bikes; Mar 25, 2013 @ 7:51am
~Ren~ Mar 25, 2013 @ 7:43am 
Griefers and selfish players are the only things that irritate me.

Taking another players med pack, not sharing pills/adrenaline.
flyinghitcher Mar 25, 2013 @ 7:58am 
bad animations / hit box's - lag
Showing 1-15 of 224 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 24, 2013 @ 5:59pm
Posts: 225