Onormal Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:25pm
3,000+ players playing this game? LIES!!!
I looked through campaign, versus, survival and can not find a single match I barley found 3-4 at max for each one....why is everyone gone sudenly?

I checked the server browser and i only counted 200 players. Am I missing something????
I dont know man L4D2 is becoming boring with noone to play with ):
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
< >
Coffee Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:39pm 
Suddenly? It's been getting this way for a while.

A free weekend would be awesome... would definitely give this community a boost.
Onormal Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
Originally posted by Coffee:
Suddenly? It's been getting this way for a while.

A free weekend would be awesome... would definitely give this community a boost.

A few days ago it was booming there were at least 50 games i saw and that was just for that individual map.....the other modes were booming...and now it stopped WTH?
Tzafad Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:47pm 
That means 3000 people around the world.

In multiplayer it only matches you with people in your own country. E.g an Australian can't play on American servers.

Plus alot of people may be playing Single Player.
❤ßriα-OreO ᵔ.ᵔ Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:48pm 
i miss how popular this game used to be
m-w-o-b Nov 13, 2013 @ 12:32am 
Tzafad says that it matches only with people in your own country. This is not correct, I'm from GER and i play with people from Portugal to Russia.

The most important point you did forget Medic is that the game only shows you the servers you can join in. That means that it shows lobbies/games with one or more free slots. Lobbies/Games with full slots are not displayed to you.
Last edited by m-w-o-b; Nov 13, 2013 @ 12:32am
Tzafad Nov 13, 2013 @ 12:35am 
Well I meant in the same region, E.g Europe, Oceania, America etc..

I have always been put in servers in my region.
RΞV A StonedBooM Nov 13, 2013 @ 2:06am 
Originally posted by ★ßriα♀OreOツ★:
i miss how popular this game used to be

Agree.... but today its overrun by Newbs and noobs
RΞV A StonedBooM Nov 13, 2013 @ 2:07am 
Originally posted by m-w-o-b:
Tzafad says that it matches only with people in your own country. This is not correct, I'm from GER and i play with people from Portugal to Russia.

The most important point you did forget Medic is that the game only shows you the servers you can join in. That means that it shows lobbies/games with one or more free slots. Lobbies/Games with full slots are not displayed to you.

Agree to... on that
eram Nov 13, 2013 @ 5:11am 
Global numbers can be found here.
http://steamcharts.com/app/550
Last edited by eram; Nov 13, 2013 @ 5:12am
☠Soul Assassin ︻芫══↼ Nov 13, 2013 @ 5:48am 
Originally posted by Tzafad:
Well I meant in the same region, E.g Europe, Oceania, America etc..

I have always been put in servers in my region.

Your still wrong as i'm in america and have people from china japan brazil and russia to name a few join my american server. Cause on my server i have a country code plugin that tell you where people are who join.
Apoc Nov 13, 2013 @ 6:36am 

Originally posted by RΞV A StonedBooM:
Originally posted by ★ßriα♀OreOツ★:
i miss how popular this game used to be

Agree.... but today its overrun by Newbs and noobs

Do not agree, The game is overrun by self satisfying n00b bashers that trashtalk all the time.
Gazorpazorpfield. Nov 13, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Originally posted by ★ßriα♀OreOツ★:
i miss how popular this game used to be

Indeed but you just need some friends so it doesnt get boring. :P
✩Ărкєιd✩™ Nov 13, 2013 @ 10:18am 
^^
Coffee Nov 13, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
Originally posted by RΞV A StonedBooM:
Originally posted by ★ßriα♀OreOツ★:
i miss how popular this game used to be

Agree.... but today its overrun by Newbs and noobs

Heh, so you're not running into the people stacking over 3,000 hours?
Onormal Nov 14, 2013 @ 6:10am 
People with 3000+ hours are no lifers, if I ever get to 3000 hours or more it will be because of the fact i've been on steam for a long time, anyone c:
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:25pm
Posts: 36