ɢʟαѕѕ Jan 2 @ 1:08pm
What ticks you off about L4D2?
-Players that use a health pack or pills when their health is above 75

-Players that shoot you

-Players that have no idea how to dodge special infected

-Common infected that hit you as soon as they are in front of you, instead of running up to you then preparing to hit you

-The fact that you cant toss a jockey off your head or knock a hunter off you as well as simply knocking off a smokers tounge

-You can't help yourself up.

-Chargers slamming you into things mettalic, or sharp wont do extra damage

-When you fall off a cliff with a jockey you hold onto the edge and he falls off. Why is that possible? jockeys should hold on for as long as they wish why will they fall off when you go off an edge?

-Smokers should just pull you straight off, not holding onto an edge....

-After being attacked by an infected you should bleed.

-Lack of heavy weaponry, there should be a rare spawned Rocket Launcher that can do MASSIVE damage tp a tank. if not instant kill it, only on direct impact

-The U.S population is huge, there needs to be wayyyyy more zombies.

-Getting hit by certain objects when a tank hits them should be instant kill, if a car go's flying at you from about 100ft away you should be DEAD

-Common infected allowed in taaaank mode, should only be there if event is started or spawn very little.

-Spitter acid should also slow down common infected, why do they get to be in acid, if not kill them.....

-Chargers should be able to move around when charging, not crazy like can move super fast allowing them to curve corners and etc.

-Tanks rocks should be based on their enviorment and do diffrent damage based on wht they pick up.

-Speical infected should be able to let go of the survivor but in doing so can do a kick type of attack or such and allow them time to run off (abillity has to cool down)

-Playable witch

-Add the screamer, keep the boomer but make it so the screamer spawns 2 waves insetad of the boomers one.

-Allows the infected to climb up ANYTHING within reason

-Change L4D2 maps into night time or add more objects/buildings to give special infected more fair advantages

-Make tank run 25% when on fire or when his health is below half

-Fix the melee animations and make the look more like you are swinging that melee weapon with every force of effort you can, and add sounds to their swings like AH! like a tennis player., hate seeing a swing that looks like it barley should hurt something and it does a lot of damage :)

-Allow Vs. mode to have its difficulty changed (for the pros who think they are so good :))

-Allow weapon attachments or upgrades such as recoil reducer, scope and or etc as such

-Survivors can crawl when on the ground

-Add a new button which allows you to dodge ANY attack if you good timing or a counter attack like put your weapon out so a jockey will get punted back if you put it in the right posisition
-----------------------------------So what do you all think of my ideas? some of these are for realism while the other may be personal opinions, some of these are all off into what I think would make this game better but ticks me off that aren't there.

What ticks you off about this game or what it doesnt have?!
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Oddbrother Jan 2 @ 1:12pm 
Originally posted by λrorie:
-Playable witch
How do I do that?
Originally posted by Oddbrother:
Originally posted by λrorie:
-Playable witch
How do I do that?


I guess you can sit or walk, when you walk you can get to survivers so she can be startled and incapitate or kill a survivor, though when a survivor dies you run away if your not dead yet
Last edited by MasterOfToast (OgreOfTheYear); Jan 2 @ 1:20pm
ɢʟαѕѕ Jan 2 @ 1:21pm 
Originally posted by Meta knight:
Originally posted by Oddbrother:
How do I do that?


I guess you can sit or walk, when you walk you can get to survivers so she can be startled and incapitate or kill a survivor, though when a survivor dies you run away if your not dead yet

Its not possible, you have to have sourcemod installed. Unless valve adds it in.
Geoff_Ramsey's_Laugh Jan 2 @ 1:43pm 
People who have a health pack, but chose not to heal their dying teammate(s). I played with this guy who hogged his first aid kit for, basically, the whole campaign. There would be two of us who had like 1 health, and I'd ask the person to heal us, but he wouldn't. I later realized that I was playing with three Spanish people who more than likely couldn't understand me, but I think you should know when one of your teammates is about to die. He'd even heal himself when his health was in the green, and everyone else was in the red. His selfishness soon came back to him when everyone died and we had to start the chapter over.
ɢʟαѕѕ Jan 2 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by knh330:
People who have a health pack, but chose not to heal their dying teammate(s). I played with this guy who hogged his first aid kit for, basically, the whole campaign. There would be two of us who had like 1 health, and I'd ask the person to heal us, but he wouldn't. I later realized that I was playing with three Spanish people who more than likely couldn't understand me, but I think you should know when one of your teammates is about to die. He'd even heal himself when his health was in the green, and everyone else was in the red. His selfishness soon came back to him when everyone died and we had to start the chapter over.

Hate people like that!!!!


Originally posted by λrorie:
Originally posted by Meta knight:


I guess you can sit or walk, when you walk you can get to survivers so she can be startled and incapitate or kill a survivor, though when a survivor dies you run away if your not dead yet

Its not possible, you have to have sourcemod installed. Unless valve adds it in.

As a mod it is :/
CS:Microtransactions Jan 2 @ 2:35pm 
Sometimes people didn't even grab the medkit from the safe room...
UltraDD Jan 2 @ 2:39pm 
Most of these feel like watering down the gameplay and nerfing the infected :_
offtopic : Don't ppl play anything except dead center and parish? the other 3 chapters are pretty dark for most of their duration -except that stupid finale for swamp fever-.. and most of the l4d1 ports are still in night.
Last edited by UltraDD; Jan 2 @ 2:39pm
cameronskinner7 Jan 2 @ 2:39pm 
i agree on some
ɢʟαѕѕ Jan 2 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Cruduxy:
Most of these feel like watering down the gameplay and nerfing the infected :_
offtopic : Don't ppl play anything except dead center and parish? the other 3 chapters are pretty dark for most of their duration -except that stupid finale for swamp fever-.. and most of the l4d1 ports are still in night.

Nerfing the infected? How so? none of them get nerfed, in fact most infected are weaker then they should be....
Daviz0 Jan 2 @ 3:31pm 
nothing about the gameplay ay the moment. It's the servers, I had two servers tonight that forced me to view an add for 15 seconds and then would have them randomly pop up through out the game, it ended up crashing my game... If I can not find a way to block the ads them I'm going to uninstall the game.
Protocol27 Jan 2 @ 4:02pm 
Ads that pop up 5 times. And the nerfed shotgun, the first shotgun had 128 ammo, now it has 56.
Originally posted by Protocol27:
Ads that pop up 5 times. And the nerfed shotgun, the first shotgun had 128 ammo, now it has 56.
Wait what shotgun was that?
PedoBär Jan 2 @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by cameronskinner7:
i agree on some
in some points i agree him, but not in every single :D hahahaha
Hetalyx (Seamus) Jan 2 @ 5:35pm 
people that rush ahead
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 2 @ 1:08pm
Posts: 19