onebuttonmouse May 11 @ 6:56pm
Sound mod requests accepted!
Comment below any sound mod you want made, and I'll do my best to make it. I'm a fairly inexperienced modder but I can make tank theme mods for sure.

Rules are:
  • Audio must be on YouTube
  • Audio needs to be somewhat near the length of the original sound (non-finale tank is 52 seconds, so it needs to be above that if you want a mod for that)

    I may not get to all mods, time restrictions and such.
Last edited by onebuttonmouse; May 11 @ 6:57pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Faceless Male ⑨ May 12 @ 5:00pm 
Welp,might as well ask
Can you can make a tank theme of this?
http://youtu.be/mnyH-V6PuYs
Bonus point If you can have it repeat on the start of this song whenever the tank theme repeats
Last edited by Faceless Male ⑨; May 13 @ 3:39pm
Redtachi May 12 @ 5:57pm 
Been thinking that the "Gremlins" theme would be good for the Jockey :) You do not have to make it...it was just an Idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHsPQMHkI7o
~3v0nn3~ May 13 @ 2:32pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
If you made this into the hoarde sound i'd be so happy omg
onebuttonmouse May 13 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by ~Vaporeon~:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
If you made this into the hoarde sound i'd be so happy omg
Problem with this is the horde sound files is loads of 5 second drum tracks playing together. I can make it a tank theme if you'd like though.
~3v0nn3~ May 13 @ 2:49pm 
Yeah! That would of been my second choice.I'm not sure if you've heard it before but, as long as you get the "green is not a creative color" I'll be pleased o:
onebuttonmouse May 13 @ 4:52pm 
Originally posted by ~Vaporeon~:
Yeah! That would of been my second choice.I'm not sure if you've heard it before but, as long as you get the "green is not a creative color" I'll be pleased o:
Done. Not sure if it uploaded correctly so if it doesn't work I can reupload.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259624618
Faceless Male ⑨ May 13 @ 4:54pm 
Originally posted by onebuttonmouse:
Originally posted by ~Vaporeon~:
Yeah! That would of been my second choice.I'm not sure if you've heard it before but, as long as you get the "green is not a creative color" I'll be pleased o:
Done. Not sure if it uploaded correctly so if it doesn't work I can reupload.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259624618
Is mine gonna be done soon?
~3v0nn3~ May 13 @ 4:56pm 
Originally posted by onebuttonmouse:
Originally posted by ~Vaporeon~:
Yeah! That would of been my second choice.I'm not sure if you've heard it before but, as long as you get the "green is not a creative color" I'll be pleased o:
Done. Not sure if it uploaded correctly so if it doesn't work I can reupload.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259624618

Yay! I'll test it out now.Thanks :3
onebuttonmouse May 13 @ 5:01pm 
Originally posted by Swampert ⑨:
Is mine gonna be done soon?
I'm working on it, but my download is being stubborn and not working. I'll probably have it by later tonight or tomorrow.
Faceless Male ⑨ May 13 @ 5:02pm 
Originally posted by onebuttonmouse:
Originally posted by Swampert ⑨:
Is mine gonna be done soon?
I'm working on it, but my download is being stubborn and not working. I'll probably have it by later tonight or tomorrow.
Got it
onebuttonmouse May 13 @ 5:04pm 
Also Swampert, do you want it to start and loop from the very beginning or where it picks up at around 30 seconds?
Faceless Male ⑨ May 13 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by onebuttonmouse:
Also Swampert, do you want it to start and loop from the very beginning or where it picks up at around 30 seconds?
Very Beginning
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 11 @ 6:56pm
Posts: 12