«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 8:23am
Chaos Generator
So, i need help to get this achievement please ;D. Anybody who wants to help just add me.
Last edited by «Mr Mojo Risin'»; Apr 4 @ 8:23am
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Nipples Apr 4 @ 11:57am 
me
Cookie Apr 4 @ 1:20pm 
I want to help as well, and I still need Sacrifizzle, maybe you can help me with that? :)
Nipples Apr 4 @ 1:21pm 
i got sacriffizle yesterday. i can help you and provide an easy way
Originally posted by Cookie:
I want to help as well, and I still need Sacrifizzle, maybe you can help me with that? :)
trumpton Apr 4 @ 2:19pm 
i need it aswell if u still not got it :)
«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 11:08pm 
Well i added all you guys, and i need sacriffizle too :P
Restless Apr 4 @ 11:08pm 
The achievement is easy...you dont even need to survive. You just need to activate all three generators and you'll get the achievement. Just host any pub campaign game on Sacrifice and you'll get it.

Sacrifizzle on the other hand is another story.
Last edited by Restless; Apr 4 @ 11:09pm
«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 11:09pm 
Yeah but you need 3 human players still
Originally posted by Restless:
The achievement is easy...you dont even need to survive. You just need to activate all three generators and you'll get the achievement. Just host any pub campaign game on Sacrifice and you'll get it.
Nipples Apr 4 @ 11:10pm 
tommorow if i do not lag. i will help you get it
«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 11:10pm 
cause nobody doesn't wanna start all the three at same time in public games :D
«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 11:10pm 
Okay
Originally posted by Fidel Castro:
tommorow if i do not lag. i will help you get it
Restless Apr 4 @ 11:13pm 
Originally posted by ~Mr Mojo Risin'~:
cause nobody doesn't wanna start all the three at same time in public games :D

Strange, I've always done it 3 at a time. Never done it any other way. Are you sure you can't start all three by yourself and get the achievement?
«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 11:16pm 
Well im quite sure it wont work
Originally posted by Restless:
Originally posted by ~Mr Mojo Risin'~:
cause nobody doesn't wanna start all the three at same time in public games :D

Strange, I've always done it 3 at a time. Never done it any other way. Are you sure you can't start all three by yourself and get the achievement?
Nipples Apr 4 @ 11:18pm 
i got it by starting all 3 at the same time with 3 people
«Mr Mojo Risin'» Apr 4 @ 11:19pm 
Yeah because its start 3 at once :D otherwise it would be easy to do alone
Originally posted by Fidel Castro:
i got it by starting all 3 at the same time with 3 people
Restless Apr 4 @ 11:40pm 
Originally posted by ~Mr Mojo Risin'~:
Yeah because its start 3 at once :D otherwise it would be easy to do alone
Originally posted by Fidel Castro:
i got it by starting all 3 at the same time with 3 people

I'm fairly sure I've done it with two people before. Each start one then run to 3rd and start last one.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 4 @ 8:23am
Posts: 16