chasE <exams> Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:03am
Is there any way to delete your stats?
Mine are horrible and I want to look good when people look at my stats.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Golden Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:20am 
I will recommend you to make your profile private. You are risking to get kicked you out games, because the other players don't think you have enough hours.
Golden Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:25am 
Versus are normally for advanced players only. I will recommend you to stay away from the public games and train versus with/against your friends instead, until you feel you have been better.
JellyDogeJello Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:27am 
Versus= big fat ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s that kick you for no ♥♥♥♥ing reason.
FeaR_TH3_Reap3R Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:43am 
tell me you're not talking about the l4d2 steam stats. Those things aren't even accurate. According to them, I've never failed a finale when I definitely have. it also says I have 183 hours of playtime which is also waay off.
Last edited by FeaR_TH3_Reap3R; Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:45am
That Boy IX Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:49am 
Haha don't worry yourself about stats dude. People that would kick just based on stats aren't worth playing with anywas.
Doc' Mar 22, 2014 @ 10:16am 
I've played with folks with a little less time then I have put in & seem to be decent at Vs. Ill be home later tonight look me up.
Filthy Casual Mar 22, 2014 @ 10:26am 
Originally posted by Dreamer IX:
Haha don't worry yourself about stats dude. People that would kick just based on stats aren't worth playing with anywas.
Besides that, they can easily be faked anyway.
ash.m Mar 22, 2014 @ 1:29pm 
Who the hell cares about stats?
☠Soul Assassin︻芫══↼ Mar 22, 2014 @ 1:37pm 
Originally posted by jack la cour:
I will recommend you to make your profile private. You are risking to get kicked you out games, because the other players don't think you have enough hours.

Yea but 99% of the time people with private profiles are trolls.
Last edited by ☠Soul Assassin︻芫══↼; Mar 22, 2014 @ 1:38pm
DroStar3 Mar 22, 2014 @ 1:42pm 
Make yourself look good? Who cares about that? LOL Play the game for fun, who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about what others have to say.
Wendigo Mar 22, 2014 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by «FeaR_TH3_Reap3R»:
tell me you're not talking about the l4d2 steam stats. Those things aren't even accurate. According to them, I've never failed a finale when I definitely have. it also says I have 183 hours of playtime which is also waay off.

Maybe you once edited your stats with the program xxxxx, but forgot?
I know theres such a program avaliable for quick download. And it allows anyone that uses it, to modify their stats. Not only for l4d2, but alot of other games too.
๊Srgt. _dom Mar 22, 2014 @ 4:05pm 
I have a suggestion.

Play better, when you do that stats usually go up
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:03am
Posts: 12