DSIgameboy Mar 19, 2014 @ 9:13am
The most epic thing that you have ever done.
I havnt played this yet. So i got nothing.
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Kill me my friend Mar 19, 2014 @ 9:58am 
I told her that "I love you".(To The Witch :P)
Doc' Mar 19, 2014 @ 10:43am 
My team once got 2 death charges on No Mercy at the map before the roof top. Needless to say we won the whole Vs' match.
Mr. Alex Mar 19, 2014 @ 11:09am 
Tried curve rocking and succeeded.
The Dovahneer Mar 19, 2014 @ 1:26pm 
Saved the last guy from 3 SI with a deagle while down.
Golden Mar 19, 2014 @ 1:38pm 
Originally posted by The Dovahneer:
Saved the last guy from 3 SI with a deagle while down.
Versus?
Wowee Mar 19, 2014 @ 1:42pm 
Originally posted by 3DS/DSIgameboy:
I havnt played this yet. So i got nothing.
Play it.
n00b beat3r Mar 19, 2014 @ 2:45pm 
all incap with hunter 1 vs. 4
The Dovahneer Mar 19, 2014 @ 2:54pm 
Originally posted by jack la cour:
Originally posted by The Dovahneer:
Saved the last guy from 3 SI with a deagle while down.
Versus?
versus.
stuck with shit membrane Mar 19, 2014 @ 2:59pm 
I've killed 3 survivors with a single charger (on the same charge) twice (in Versus) if that counts.
Last edited by stuck with shit membrane; Mar 19, 2014 @ 3:00pm
Incendiary Astrosloth Mar 19, 2014 @ 5:13pm 
As a Smoker I tongued a guy in plain sight, got the kill.
[†]Munkee_King[†] Mar 19, 2014 @ 5:14pm 
You haven't played it, but you admit to trolling your team with a pipebomb in the elevator on another thread? lol.

But I killed a witch alone without taking damage, and not crowning her.

(Threw pipebomb under her, it knocked her unbalanced, meleed, hit with a axe, melee, hit with axe, etc)
Last edited by [†]Munkee_King[†]; Mar 19, 2014 @ 5:15pm
The Monopoly Guy Mar 19, 2014 @ 5:55pm 
Smoked a bot. Bot right next to it does absolutely nothing.
Ali G (Banned) Mar 19, 2014 @ 6:18pm 
Taking out all 4 survivors...
with an insta-kill...
in a single charge...
at the beggining of the map.

Map was the parish #1, i charged towards the docks as soon as they left spawn, grabbed 1, and knocked the other 3 into the water at the start.
[†]Munkee_King[†] Mar 19, 2014 @ 6:19pm 
Originally posted by ᅚᅚ:
Taking out all 4 survivors...
with an insta-kill...
in a single charge...
at the beggining of the map.

Map was the parish #1, i charged towards the docks as soon as they left spawn, grabbed 1, and knocked the other 3 into the water at the start.

did they all rage quit?
DSIgameboy Mar 19, 2014 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by Munkee, Yes or No ✔:
You haven't played it, but you admit to trolling your team with a pipebomb in the elevator on another thread? lol.

But I killed a witch alone without taking damage, and not crowning her.

(Threw pipebomb under her, it knocked her unbalanced, meleed, hit with a axe, melee, hit with axe, etc)
Yes and that was me looking out for people that is trying to troll others. Also im not a troll. . Also if i was going to troll, im gona do it with bots. M'kay?
Last edited by DSIgameboy; Mar 19, 2014 @ 8:54pm
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2014 @ 9:13am
Posts: 31