Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

View Stats:
For people who want the levels to have a darker world appearance.
Some people said the levels are too dark, I personally had no issues, and love it like this because it gives you the real apocolypse effect.

The Real Death Toll: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=134672066

The Real Dead Center: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133260415

The Real Dark Carnival: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131994705

The Real Parish: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132250523
Last edited by Munkee ♥ω♥; Mar 6, 2014 @ 1:54am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Exo ® Mar 6, 2014 @ 5:24am 
sweet
Had all of those for a while now. Really good for campaign, but not reccomended to use in versus modes.
Last edited by ♡.:iCandy:.♡; Mar 6, 2014 @ 8:14am
Mom Mar 6, 2014 @ 8:25am 
Dark Parish was already done almost 2 years ago, you should check out the original. http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=12863
The trouble with releasing something like this is, there is very little chance playing online. There are several versions of the vanilla campaigns which fragment the community.
Munkee ♥ω♥ Mar 6, 2014 @ 12:13pm 
Originally posted by ♥.:Mrs. Moosalot:.♥:
Had all of those for a while now. Really good for campaign, but not reccomended to use in versus modes.

oh lord, I'd never play versus with these unless all my friends had it on too, i tried sniping a smoker, all i saw was darkness and green floating ..

i loved it because it gave me a reason to use my flashlight. lol.
Munkee ♥ω♥ Mar 6, 2014 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by TheMasterBlaster™:
The trouble with releasing something like this is, there is very little chance playing online. There are several versions of the vanilla campaigns which fragment the community.


i only really play with friends, so if i ever screw up, they just pretty much laugh at me.. lol.
but if they get this, i can see it making realism nearly impossible if someone is pulled.
I'm working on "The Real Hard Rain" version. Totally black, except for when lightening strikes. Oh yeah, your flashlight batteries go dead after a couple minutes, too.
Munkee ♥ω♥ Mar 6, 2014 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by (ΘČĐ)™Conrad925:
I'm working on "The Real Hard Rain" version. Totally black, except for when lightening strikes. Oh yeah, your flashlight batteries go dead after a couple minutes, too.

soundsa pretty epic.. i will try that one next after work. :D

they go deaD? like need to recharge? or cant be used
Last edited by Munkee ♥ω♥; Mar 6, 2014 @ 12:33pm
Munkee ♥ω♥ Mar 6, 2014 @ 1:33pm 
But yes as Mrs. Moosalot said, you dont want this for versus. or so many people will kick you in 3 seconds. save it for with friends where it isn't as serious.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 6, 2014 @ 1:48am
Posts: 9