You just got kicked from versus. That's probably why.
If you have less than ~60 hours - we're watching you, few mistakes and you're out - no one wants to babysit in versus. Here're the possible reasons why you're getting kicked from the game:
1. You're trying to explore map for stuff and things and staying behind when team's going straight ahead
2. You keep silent all the time and don't even try to show (even in text chat) that you understand russian/english/german (in our case)
3. Bot is better than you
4. You don't know when to shoot boomer and shoot him when he's close to other teammates
5. You're accidentally shooting witch or car alarm
6. You're running into obvious traps with smoker/jockey near witch or car with alarm
7. You rush ahead and trigger the tank, when team's asking you to hold the position
8. You're thinking too long where to go while standing on spitter acid
9. You don't even bother to text when grabbed by infected
10. You stand on or run thru instakill spots and get yourself killed
11. You don't follow the intructions and attack survivors just when you want to.
12. As a boomer, you just love to stay close to your teammates while they successfully grabbed someone, so explosion after your death can set survivors free and spoil whole attack.
When in lobby, try to check the hours of people you're going to play with. You have to understand, that l4d2 is serious business and the concept of fun for people with more than 150-200 hours (i'm not even mentioning those with 1.5k or more) is not about "oh lol look i found pills in the locker in the аss of the map" but about effective, well co-op'ed actions.
Douchy? Yes, but at least i'm honest.
======================UPD For Kids That Can't Read Good And Want To Do Other Things Good Too
1. This is the list of common and most irritating mistakes
, that can make your team want to votekick you.
2. This is for new, x-mas event generation of players. That's why i said "60 hours".
3. No need to come here in rage, call me "elitist jerk" and accuse me in kicking noobs. There's no place in whole text where i said i will kick someone for something
, I don't need to know what you can imagine in your head.
4. We're not ♥♥♥♥♥ing kicking anyone, because 95% of time we play as a team of friends against random people and we barely can finish 3 games of 10 because of whining and kicking and rage-quitting in opposing team. Now you can blame me in pubstomping.
5. Feeling urge to hang me for "serious business"? Here's something for you: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=serious%20business