kaosgustaph Feb 14, 2014 @ 12:58pm
Vs realism?? i can´t find a match
i format my computer and before that i find many VS realism gameplays, but now i can´t find any... someone know why?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
The Giant Lance Feb 14, 2014 @ 2:03pm 
No one play this game any more
Visi Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by kaos-raider-gustaph:
Originally posted by Grief Knight:
No one play this game any more

wow 2 days ago many played it o_o
As of this post, there are 12k people playing online. Don't listen to stupid people.
Dallas Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:34pm 
v
kaosgustaph Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by acommoncreeper:
Originally posted by kaos-raider-gustaph:

wow 2 days ago many played it o_o
yeah yeah.. what else did you see?
an alien or bigfoot?
stupid

I see a stupid and was you o_O!
[†]Munkee_King[†] Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:59pm 
Originally posted by kaosraider G:
Originally posted by acommoncreeper:
yeah yeah.. what else did you see?
an alien or bigfoot?
stupid

I see a stupid and was you o_O!

i dont think he called you stupid, but the raider person
Vae Victus Feb 14, 2014 @ 8:06pm 
Because they are all a bunch of wussies my friend! Thats why.
FeaR_TH3_Reap3R Feb 14, 2014 @ 8:54pm 
Originally posted by Visi:
Originally posted by kaos-raider-gustaph:

wow 2 days ago many played it o_o
As of this post, there are 12k people playing online. Don't listen to stupid people.
The game filters out far away servers. might not show up
Visi Feb 14, 2014 @ 9:44pm 
Originally posted by «FeaR_TH3_Reap3R»:
Originally posted by Visi:
As of this post, there are 12k people playing online. Don't listen to stupid people.
The game filters out far away servers. might not show up
Completely irrelevant to what I said.
kaosgustaph Feb 15, 2014 @ 6:09pm 
thanks guys i really figured out, i needed to change the region download under STEAM button in parameters, thank you to all!!!
Marisa Feb 15, 2014 @ 8:31pm 
me too
Skinny121579 Feb 15, 2014 @ 9:18pm 
Originally posted by kaosraider G:
Originally posted by Grief Knight:
No one play this game any more

wow 2 days ago many played it o_o
ya they did
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 14, 2014 @ 12:58pm
Posts: 11