Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

View Stats:
Jima Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:37pm
ALWAYS getting kicked out of vs for no reason?
I pretty much never play versus, mostly because I ALWAYS get kicked out. And for no reason?
I help and save whoever's getting attacked, and don't do anything wrong, so maybe I just don't get how to play versus? Idk, anybody know wth's going on and what I'm doing wrong?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
kicked to make room for someone else
cease Jun 17, 2014 @ 10:13pm 
Originally posted by Bluenems:
I pretty much never play versus, mostly because I ALWAYS get kicked out. And for no reason?
I help and save whoever's getting attacked, and don't do anything wrong, so maybe I just don't get how to play versus? Idk, anybody know wth's going on and what I'm doing wrong?

If it happens again and again you can be pretty sure there IS a reason. You do just not understand what that reason is.

Are you sure you are prioritizing right? You should never just assume that saving someone is the right thing to do always.

We are both from Denmark. Free to add me and we can play sometime. If I kick you I'll tell you the reason 😉
Last edited by cease; Jun 17, 2014 @ 10:17pm
|B4ST4RDS| Sophia Jun 17, 2014 @ 10:15pm 
You have played 2 versus games..........
cease Jun 17, 2014 @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by linuxsophia:
You have played 2 versus games..........

In that case.... Now we know the reason 😊
daniu -TLG- Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:01pm 
Originally posted by linuxsophia:
You have played 2 versus games..........
How are you going to play more if you get kicked from every one?
|B4ST4RDS| Sophia Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:03pm 
Originally posted by daniu -TLG-:
Originally posted by linuxsophia:
You have played 2 versus games..........
How are you going to play more if you get kicked from every one?

Every one of two? It's not like they've played 500 games and been kicked out of all, it's just 2 games. That's like saying all of my town hates me when it's a population of 3.
daniu -TLG- Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:36pm 
Originally posted by linuxsophia:
Every one of two? It's not like they've played 500 games and been kicked out of all, it's just 2 games. That's like saying all of my town hates me when it's a population of 3.
I think the "2 games played" is "2 games completed"...
Otherwise, how will they calculate the win/loss percentage?
Last edited by daniu -TLG-; Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:37pm
Makino Maria Jun 18, 2014 @ 12:26am 
U don't know how to play versus, the best way to play is to just rush ahead. Your teammates will thank you. They are just cannon fodder buying you time with their lives.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:37pm
Posts: 8