Flustig  Jun 9 @ 1:56am
bind key to voice responses
how do I bind certain voice responses like yes no wait laugh etc to a one key at a time without needing the built in menu?
Last edited by Flustig ; Jun 9 @ 9:54am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Flustig  Jun 9 @ 9:57am 
bump, as I edited it to be way more understand-ish
Smitty Werbejagermenjensen Jun 9 @ 11:27am 
try using the vocalize commands ex: bind "n" "vocalize PlayerDeath" this will make the player scream. you can also get more information here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1003494
Svide Jun 9 @ 11:44am 
Look up on the workshop VXL vocalize ( I would give the link but my url isnt showing up)
Flustig  Jun 9 @ 1:01pm 
Originally posted by Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen:
try using the vocalize commands ex: bind "n" "vocalize PlayerDeath" this will make the player scream. you can also get more information here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1003494
these dont work at all not even simple ones like Vocalize PlayerAskReady
Last edited by Flustig ; Jun 12 @ 1:31am
Flustig  Jun 12 @ 1:33am 
so how does that work? i cant get any vocalize commands to work, and yet i heard people spam boomer charger etc multiple times, even if its not in those built in menus
Svide Jun 12 @ 1:37am 
LIKE I SAID Look up on the workshop VXL vocalize ( I would give the link but my url isnt showing up)
daniu -TLG- Jun 12 @ 1:51am 
You cannot bind keys to vocalize commands.
You can edit your own radial menus[www.gamefaqs.com] and fill them with vocalizes; you then have to create a .vpk from them to let l4d2 realize it's a mod.

Or you use a premade radial menu like Svide suggested.
Last edited by daniu -TLG-; Jun 12 @ 1:51am
Flustig  Jun 12 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by daniu -TLG-:
You cannot bind keys to vocalize commands
oh so thats the problem, i wanted to bind one vocalize to one key, so ill just make radial menu full of one vocalize
btw the fail vocalizes like playerdeathscream works that way?
daniu -TLG- Jun 12 @ 2:24am 
Originally posted by Flustig:
oh so thats the problem, i wanted to bind one vocalize to one key, so ill just make radial menu full of one vocalize
btw the fail vocalizes like playerdeathscream works that way?
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1003494
Be aware that overusing PlayerDeath is super annoying to everyone, and one of the very few reasons I'll vote yes on a kickvote for.
Flustig  Jun 12 @ 7:39am 
but how do I save it back to vpk
Flustig  Jun 13 @ 5:25am 
is there any way to make radial menu without having to make it .vpk?
Svide Jun 13 @ 10:27am 
LOOK UP VXL VOCALIZE ON THE WORKSHOP!!!! LIKE I SAID FOR THE 4TH TIME!
Flustig  Jun 13 @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by Svide:
LOOK UP VXL VOCALIZE ON THE WORKSHOP!!!! LIKE I SAID FOR THE 4TH TIME!
I already did and from the begining, i said i want custom binds so why the rage
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 9 @ 1:56am
Posts: 13