๖ۣۜAᵀᴴᴱᴺᴬ Jul 6 @ 9:32pm
Why the heck are the noobs jumping straight into versus first before getting a lot of experience?
WHYWHYWHY
Showing 1-15 of 286 comments
< >
[linux] sophia hapgood Jul 6 @ 9:34pm 
75% off sale again... versus, scavenge, expert is going to be rough for a few weeks.
♔Veronica♔ Jul 6 @ 9:38pm 
Clearly they have skill without experience, duh.
Dharok The Wretched Jul 6 @ 10:34pm 
Originally posted by sophia:
75% off sale again... versus, scavenge, expert is going to be rough for a few weeks.
^
Devin Alexander❖XAN❖ Jul 6 @ 10:34pm 
And over and over and over.....
RΞV A StonedBooM Jul 6 @ 10:54pm 
Long Live the kick Options
RΞV A StonedBooM Jul 6 @ 10:57pm 
Everytime the game is at sale... Nightmare start's over and over
Butters Jul 6 @ 11:13pm 
I don't know. I feel I've got trolled by people with hundreds of hours and private profiles more than "new" players in advanced games.
Lajkos Jul 6 @ 11:16pm 
Originally posted by Knock Maddness❖ᵼXANᵼ❖:
Originally posted by VERONICA ( ˘ ³˘)♥:
Clearly they have skill without experience, duh.

Not really...troll more please, you're prob one of those with less than 100 hours that jumped right into VS and fail badly at it. If you don't know the game and how it works or how to play the infected then it's clear that you don't have skill.
So if they don't know the game or how it works, how are they supposed to know about the elitism going on in versus?
GreenHeart Lvl 5.0 Jul 6 @ 11:45pm 
Originally posted by Lajkos:
Originally posted by Knock Maddness❖ᵼXANᵼ❖:
.

Not really...troll more please, you're prob one of those with less than 100 hours that jumped right into VS and fail badly at it. If you don't know the game and how it works or how to play the infected then it's clear that you don't have skill.
So if they don't know the game or how it works, how are they supposed to know about the elitism going on in versus?
.

. .
Srsly noobs you end with the patience of everyone very quickly. . . . . Example


Last edited by GreenHeart Lvl 5.0; Jul 6 @ 11:55pm
♔Veronica♔ Jul 7 @ 1:08am 
Originally posted by Knock Maddness❖ᵼXANᵼ❖:
Originally posted by VERONICA ( ˘ ³˘)♥:
Clearly they have skill without experience, duh.

Not really...troll more please, you're prob one of those with less than 100 hours that jumped right into VS and fail badly at it. If you don't know the game and how it works or how to play the infected then it's clear that you don't have skill.

sarcasm honey, clearly they lack ♥♥♥♥ing skill and intelligence. I forgot sarcasm does not translate over that net well. and your funny with the hours lol. I'm well aversed at the game. You guys need to stop making forums to biitch about your day, And actually know what you're saying before you speak to me.
Last edited by ♔Veronica♔; Jul 7 @ 10:23am
Mortis Jul 7 @ 1:16am 
I have played with 13 hour folks who have performed far superior to players with 2.5k hours. Time spent = / skill actualized.
Lemonfed Jul 7 @ 1:33am 
why? it's very simple ... because they want to play the game they paid for ... and have a look at the various modes it's offers like every normal players would do ... is it that hard to figure out?

I think If any of you is raging about a said 'noobs' ruining their little games then maybe it's a sign that you should really move on to something else then Video games as hobbies.

and really , there is no words that exist in this whole world which could describe how much I find these kind of topics/threads Immatures ... this is just too much lol.
รקคςєςคtคz Jul 7 @ 2:02am 
Originally posted by Zombie Ninja:
I have played with 13 hour folks who have performed far superior to players with 2.5k hours. Time spent = / skill actualized.

I believe you, I totally do. No, really!

Saint Mariju-Ana Jul 7 @ 2:32am 
Originally posted by lemonfed:
why? it's very simple ... because they want to play the game they paid for ... and have a look at the various modes it's offers like every normal players would do ... is it that hard to figure out?

I think If any of you is raging about a said 'noobs' ruining their little games then maybe it's a sign that you should really move on to something else then Video games as hobbies.

and really , there is no words that exist in this whole world which could describe how much I find these kind of topics/threads Immatures ... this is just too much lol.


Originally posted by Lajkos:
So if they don't know the game or how it works, how are they supposed to know about the elitism going on in versus?


I'd like to quote this other player from another thread:

♥.:Ⓜrs. ⓂcⒷutt:.♥ 4 Jul @ 4:38am
It's not exactly "fair" to be kicked for being new to the game, but i think its equally unfair to expect your team to babysit and overcompensate for someone not pulling the weight that is expected of them for a *team* effort.

A new player is thinking just as selfishly when they expect to run into playing versus and not have any sense of direction or mechanics. And so they die, or get their *team* killed--- because this is a team effort by the way. No one person is more or less important than another--and they leave ANYWAY. And leave you to think "Wow I gave that person a chance and they let me down like i expected." Where if you had kicked them, you'd still be alive. Your team had a weak link while the other team was operating together like a well oiled commando unit.

In campaign that doesn't matter and thats the place to learn and teach. In versus, there is a reasonable amount of accountablitiy that is and should be *expected* of your teammates. At the very least you need to listen, which most newbies don't do. I kick alot of new players not because theyre new, but because they can't at least listen and pay attention and self destruct the team as a result.

Do you understand, new players? Campaigns are the best modes to practice and get better in playing the game, not ♥♥♥♥♥en versus matches. There's a reason why EASY, NORMAL, ADVANCED and EXPERT modes exist. Learn the basics first. Or is it too hard to understand that? Do you just go straight into any competition without training at all? Common sense, people.
Helz Jul 7 @ 2:46am 
Maybe because versus is a lot more fun than co-op? And please explain how co-op/single player is supposed to prepare anyone for versus anyway? Last time I checked you can't play as infected in campaign mode.
Showing 1-15 of 286 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 6 @ 9:32pm
Posts: 286