[EX] LB Gaming Jul 19 @ 7:48pm
Tank Music request?
Request a song in the comments and I will make it into a mod on the workshop.
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMeeko Jul 19 @ 7:54pm 
That would be lovely. I imagine it would have a lot of downloads
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 19 @ 8:29pm 
What would be lovely?
C15 lft (Banned) Jul 19 @ 8:34pm 
America Jul 19 @ 8:49pm 
East Bound and Down
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 19 @ 8:49pm 
Originally posted by C15 lft:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas6akz1jWU as tank music please
Working on it now
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 19 @ 10:01pm 
Originally posted by C15 lft:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas6akz1jWU as tank music please
Here you go, enjoy! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288644322
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 19 @ 11:20pm 
Originally posted by America:
East Bound and Down
Uploading it
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 19 @ 11:28pm 
Originally posted by America:
East Bound and Down
Completed! Here it is! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288668158
Φ Jul 20 @ 12:34am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0lQdh0m-E
If it isn't too much trouble... may you do this one as well? Thanks!
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 20 @ 12:40am 
Originally posted by Cyanide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0lQdh0m-E
If it isn't too much trouble... may you do this one as well? Thanks! :lovedude:
Not at all, going to start working on it
Φ Jul 20 @ 12:41am 
Thank you so much.
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 20 @ 12:42am 
Originally posted by Cyanide:
Thank you so much.
No problem

︻芫═—→ Mayuri [GER] Jul 20 @ 12:49am 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Kre4_fFek

Can't get this song out of my head since borderlands goty trailer XD Pls make it a tank music :D PS thx for doing this ;)
[EX] LB Gaming Jul 20 @ 12:52am 
Originally posted by Kohaku GER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Kre4_fFek

Can't get this song out of my head since borderlands goty trailer XD Pls make it a tank music :D PS thx for doing this ;)
Working on it. Cyanide, yours is uploading and this will be my LAST ONE for the night
Φ Jul 20 @ 12:57am 
Originally posted by Sonic759:
Originally posted by Kohaku GER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Kre4_fFek

Can't get this song out of my head since borderlands goty trailer XD Pls make it a tank music :D PS thx for doing this ;)
Working on it. Cyanide, yours is uploading and this will be my LAST ONE for the night
Thanks, I can't thank you enough.
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 19 @ 7:48pm
Posts: 37