Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

View Stats:
Gerge Dubya Boosh Jul 28, 2014 @ 2:25pm
Looking For Someone to Help Me Get the "The Real Deal" Achievement
Hey guys, I was just looking for someone (or maybe even more than one) to play with me so we could both maybe get the "The Real Deal" achievement. That's where you have to survive a campaign on Expert difficulty and with realism mode enabled. I've tried to do this on my own, but it's very, VERY hard. Now, I had Left 4 Dead 2 on my Xbox 360, and obviously my PC, and I am pretty good at the game, but I am in no way an expert. So don't join in expecting me to know a glitch where you can go through a wall and teleport through the saferoom (and if you knew about something like that, I would want to complete it legit, anyways). Also, I'm not one of those people who are very mean online, so don't worry about that.

Whoever wants to play, just comment saying so down below.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
iUnusual Jul 28, 2014 @ 2:58pm 
I Would Like Too I Never Got That Acheivment Too :D
2Cheeki4Breeki Jul 28, 2014 @ 3:05pm 
i know how to get it. join me in left4 dead 2
Gerge Dubya Boosh Jul 28, 2014 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by brianmcgrawmusic:
I Would Like Too I Never Got That Acheivment Too :D
So do you want to play now?
F i z z Jul 28, 2014 @ 3:56pm 
I did it alone with bots. But i can still help you if you need it.
Last edited by F i z z; Jul 28, 2014 @ 3:57pm
anarchy Jul 28, 2014 @ 3:59pm 
shots fired
Xaflu Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:09pm 
Easy way to do it is bind a key to "kick Boomer; kick Boomer(1); kick Hunter; kick Hunter; kick Hunter(1); kick Smoker; kick Smoker(1); kick Spitter; kick Spitter(1); kick Charger; kick Charger(1); kick Jockey; kick Jockey(1); kick Tank; kick Tank(1)"

When you press the key that's binded to it will kick all special infected currently spawned. Makes Expert/Realism really easy.

Something like this should work:

bind c "kick Boomer; kick Boomer(1); kick Hunter; kick Hunter; kick Hunter(1); kick Smoker; kick Smoker(1); kick Spitter; kick Spitter(1); kick Charger; kick Charger(1); kick Jockey; kick Jockey(1); kick Tank; kick Tank(1)"
Last edited by Xaflu; Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:10pm
Moșu Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:25pm 
47 hours. Post again when you have... 800 hours. You have no xp.
Moșu Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:26pm 
Originally posted by Xaflu:
Easy way to do it is bind a key to "kick Boomer; kick Boomer(1); kick Hunter; kick Hunter; kick Hunter(1); kick Smoker; kick Smoker(1); kick Spitter; kick Spitter(1); kick Charger; kick Charger(1); kick Jockey; kick Jockey(1); kick Tank; kick Tank(1)"

When you press the key that's binded to it will kick all special infected currently spawned. Makes Expert/Realism really easy.

Something like this should work:

bind c "kick Boomer; kick Boomer(1); kick Hunter; kick Hunter; kick Hunter(1); kick Smoker; kick Smoker(1); kick Spitter; kick Spitter(1); kick Charger; kick Charger(1); kick Jockey; kick Jockey(1); kick Tank; kick Tank(1)"
:)) Good one!
Gerge Dubya Boosh Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:42pm 
Originally posted by J.M.C.:
47 hours. Post again when you have... 800 hours. You have no xp.
Wow. It's really impressive that you've wasted more of you life than me.
Gerge Dubya Boosh Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:46pm 
Originally posted by ♥.:Mrs. McButt:.♥:
I did it alone with bots. But i can still help you if you need it.
Then would you like to play now?
Stormybunny Jul 28, 2014 @ 4:58pm 
love this game
F i z z Jul 28, 2014 @ 5:10pm 
Originally posted by J00ner:
Originally posted by ♥.:Mrs. McButt:.♥:
I did it alone with bots. But i can still help you if you need it.
Then would you like to play now?
I can if you want. Although JMC has some what of a point. I can help, but we wont get very far if you don't know what to do is all. :o
Last edited by F i z z; Jul 28, 2014 @ 5:27pm
Go Towards The Light Jul 28, 2014 @ 8:42pm 
Best bet is to do one of the L4D 1 campaigns. Theyve been edited in L4D2 to be a little more advantageous for the infected but are in no way designed from the ground up to favour the infected like all the campaigns from L4D2 are.They are defintely WAAYYYYY easier to beat.

I got my achievement on The Parish and that was close to a two hour session back then when you arent super familiar with the maps and have to restart a lot. Best bet is No Mercy hands down. In anycase I got 700 hours between the two franchises so I can help you, don't listen to noobs that tell you need lots of XP, the core concept of the game is teamwork. full stop.
Last edited by Go Towards The Light; Jul 28, 2014 @ 8:45pm
snake Jul 29, 2014 @ 12:44am 
I will help you just add me
Moșu Jul 29, 2014 @ 1:20am 
Originally posted by J00ner:
Originally posted by J.M.C.:
47 hours. Post again when you have... 800 hours. You have no xp.
Wow. It's really impressive that you've wasted more of you life than me.
You cant do this real exp, with no xp. Trust me. Unless you want to cheat somehow.
Or, maybe you hope that 3 XP guys could drag ur ♥♥♥ trought that session to make this achievement. Anyways, you have 0,0000001% chances to succed.
Last edited by Moșu; Jul 29, 2014 @ 1:20am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 28, 2014 @ 2:25pm
Posts: 23