[Fal$eShep@rd] Sep 2, 2014 @ 6:48am
"Strength in numbers" Achievement [solution is found]
Step 1: From the Steam Workshop subscribe to Improved Bots (Advanced) mod.
Step 2: Start the game and in the main menu, open the console (~).
Step 3: Enter the following command: map c1m4_atrium teamscavenge
Step 4: Defeat a team of bots. You only have to bring one of the canister in two rounds.
Thx Malkavian!
Last edited by [Fal$eShep@rd]; Sep 2, 2014 @ 9:43am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
BlackMilk Sep 2, 2014 @ 7:09am 
Newly posted thread so this may not be necessary but, if you don't get up to four other players, put me on standby! I'll help when I'm on.
TimeCop 'Em Master Sep 2, 2014 @ 7:27am 
If you still need help, count on me!!
Call me when you're ready!
Malkavian ✵ Sep 2, 2014 @ 8:23am 
Originally posted by another poster:
Step 1: From the Steam Workshop subscribe to Improved Bots (Advanced) mod.
Step 2: Start the game and in the main menu, open the console (~).
Step 3: Enter the following command: map c1m4_atrium teamscavenge
Step 4: Defeat a team of bots. You only have to bring one of the canister in two rounds.
Razorkiller the Hedgehog Sep 2, 2014 @ 10:35am 
Hmm,Thanks mate,really helped out! Now I need the good guy nick achieve trick.
Krispy_SockBaby Sep 2, 2014 @ 2:14pm 
I thought using the console prevented achievements. That's why I've been using Admin System...
[Fal$eShep@rd] Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:17am 
Originally posted by Krispy_SockBaby:
I thought using the console prevented achievements. That's why I've been using Admin System...
I think only "sv_cheats" prevented achievements.
trash Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:05am 
He only used console to choose map and mode nothing else.
CoryStarkiller Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:19am 
Originally posted by Krispy_SockBaby:
I thought using the console prevented achievements. That's why I've been using Admin System...
Not at all. I got the Xmas Presents 2011 achievement in the middle of Sept.

Originally posted by Razorkiller the Hedgehog:
Hmm,Thanks mate,really helped out! Now I need the good guy nick achieve trick.
I know, right?
Last edited by CoryStarkiller; Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:19am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 2, 2014 @ 6:48am
Posts: 8